Ultra HD 4K Blu Ray LOTR and Hobbit boxsets announced (presumably this will be the long talked about 'Ultimate edition')

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ultra HD 4K Blu Ray LOTR and Hobbit boxsets announced (presumably this will be the long talked about 'Ultimate edition') - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultra HD 4K Blu Ray LOTR and Hobbit boxsets announced (presumably this will be the long talked about 'Ultimate edition')

Post by chris63 Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:47 am

I couldn't wait to watch it on blu-ray when it came out and I still havnt watched Return of the King .

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Ultra HD 4K Blu Ray LOTR and Hobbit boxsets announced (presumably this will be the long talked about 'Ultimate edition') - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultra HD 4K Blu Ray LOTR and Hobbit boxsets announced (presumably this will be the long talked about 'Ultimate edition')

Post by halfwise Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:52 pm

So how long have you had the blu-ray? Did you not keep watching because it wasn't worth it?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:27 pm

I'd watch the first and second movie then be asleep for the 3rd. Besides Th Ere are so many clips in HD on blu-ray that you can watch it in 10 minutes. Bad excuse I no but I've watched the movie to death on DVD. It's on sky now but I don't want to spoil it for my 4k experience. Just in case I do get it. 😉

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:49 pm

I have no idea what this guy is talking about. I thought nuts was something you got in your hair. It sounds positive .

Seen a few negative reviews as well, so it's probably up to the individual I suppose. There's one negative review where  the guy must have watched it in super slowmo to pick up every flaw.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Looks to me like people with way too much time on their hands.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:46 am

Bought the 4k over a month ago. Still haven't watched it.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3