Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here!

+9
Admin
David H
Mrs Figg
azriel
Amarië
Bluebottle
halfwise
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here!

Post by Eldorion Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Thanks for the wonderful retrospective, Petty! I'm feeling all nostalgic here. Razz And congratulations on your 40,000th post! This was a great way to mark it. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here!

Post by azriel Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Holy Hollyhocks !!  Well done Petty !

Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 Congra10

Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Nicely done! Nod

I bet there's a baker who's feeling pretty embarrassed now and wishing this issue had never been made. They've made the exact same cake twice! slap laugh

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:11 pm

{{ Halfy you can only get the uncensored version in Scotshobbitland  thanks to forum posting rules- though you could break into Admin Amarie's gaffe- I hear rumour she gets the original uncensored version specially delivered in sealed envelopes! Twisted Evil

Thanks Eldo- it seems an appropriate way to mark the occasion.
Cheers Az and Amarie too! pub  }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:49 pm

Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 P1

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:00 am

{{{Always good to see a new NotP! Scurrilous rumors notwithstanding Mad}}}
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:29 am

I actually enjoyed that rap! Got variety and verve.

(this has all the hallmarks of a reappearance...but I'll hold my excitement until further proof. bounce)

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:42 am

halfwise wrote:this has all the hallmarks of a reappearance...but I'll hold my excitement until further proof. bounce

Dude you were one of the two people who actually read Love Is A Doing Word don't tell me you forgot the names already. Sad
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:54 am

That was one of the three hallmarks. But extraordinary events require extraordinary signs. Having you back is an event...needed to know you weren't a sock puppet. (The enemy has laid traps before.)

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 am

And here I thought I would blend in with all of the other hip hop-listening, anime avatar-having people with usernames that start with "Eld-" and who jump into discussions about technical forum issues. Mad

This is the username and avatar combination I've been using on other (non-Tolkien) forums lately so I wanted to stick with it for my partial return here. Eldy is actually a nickname I used to have on the LOTR Plaza before Eldo became the exclusive abbreviation. I still have a picture that my first girlfriend painted for my 15th birthday that's dedicated "To Eldy". Razz
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:30 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 P1

I think this almost amounts to treason talk! Do we have freedom of the press here?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:54 am

Eldy wrote:And here I thought I would blend in with all of the other hip hop-listening, anime avatar-having people with usernames that start with "Eld-" and who jump into discussions about technical forum issues. Mad

This is the username and avatar combination I've been using on other (non-Tolkien) forums lately so I wanted to stick with it for my partial return here. Eldy is actually a nickname I used to have on the LOTR Plaza before Eldo became the exclusive abbreviation. I still have a picture that my first girlfriend painted for my 15th birthday that's dedicated "To Eldy". Razz

When you started discussing the technical issues that sealed it for me. Not even Petty could pull that off.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Finally, some press coverage for an important issue, I could really us that assistant. Nod

Your New Look News of the Pure- Get it Here! - Page 2 500_F_189548083_8CxBVp3QPq9qV1QyVNaSiAXHNWGI37o2

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Wheres Yooper! Extremely Crabbit
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:27 am

Where has this horrid direspectable drivel been hiding all this time..... disgusting business.... and no mistake! Mad

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2