BIG HERO SIX awesome

4 posters

Go down

BIG HERO SIX   awesome Empty BIG HERO SIX awesome

Post by leelee Thu May 25, 2017 12:54 am

BIG  HERO  SIX

When Hasia was being weaned off the morphine because she became dependant  and had to go thru withdrawal, she of course was talking out of her head. It was terrifying because she had just had the second part of her spine and rib surgery and of course could not sit up walk or anything  Her head was bloody because  of the cage they had to put on her during surgery to keep her straight. They had weighted the cage with heavy weights. Her knees had a rod screwed into them as well.
So when a Japanese anime looking boy came into the room and saw the state she was in he suggested bringing in a player and Big Hero Six. I was desperate for her to have relief if only for a few minutes from the pain and drug withdrawal so I agreed. It could not be too loud for her, but from the first minute she so identified with Hero and I did too and Tadashi reminded me of my only little brother that was murdered for his estate
I am not usually crazy about that kind of show, but it told me many things and especially about picking up the pieces
I had invited my daughter to come and be with her child and stay at Ronald McDonald House since she lived at the coast  I wanted
to be kind but it was a terrible disaster I have full custody and guardianship. But Desiree was so disruptive and lied to the surgeons r  She had abandoned Hasia nine times and not let us know her whear abouts for two years. Hasia suffered a break down and now I have custody and guardianship/  So much did Desiree mislead surgeons and cause trouble and be mean to Hasia when she was barely conscious that a nurse reported her to social services. But all the while we watched it seemed to go with our pain and troubles It had a soothing effect on us and showed us we can just start over and be grateful for what we have/ It was such an answer to pray  I watch it now whenever I am overwhelmed
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

BIG HERO SIX   awesome Empty Re: BIG HERO SIX awesome

Post by halfwise Thu May 25, 2017 3:57 am

Eldo and Bluebottle know a lot about anime. They can probably suggest other things for Hasia.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu May 25, 2017 2:26 pm

the meaner people are, the blacker that deep hole goes, it always inspires me how strong we can be. We rise up & climb out, thats the important bit, not the shit that went on before, the rising up. It practically glows. And you do feel pride when you over come & win.

BIG HERO SIX   awesome Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

BIG HERO SIX   awesome Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu May 25, 2017 3:27 pm

'We rise up & climb out, thats the important bit'- Azriel

{{Those are wise words indeed Azriel (and coincidentally also applicable to my state of being upon awakening at dawn in one of the furrows in Dave's fields Nod drunken ) }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu May 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Laughing I love you

BIG HERO SIX   awesome Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

BIG HERO SIX   awesome Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down