halfwise
bungobaggins
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Norc
19 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 24 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Bluebottle wrote:God, I'm so bored this evening. Everyone seems busy and I don't really know what to do with myself. (Odd thing is I know it's just how I'm feeling, as things are basically like normal.) Oh, well. Never mind. Sleep soon.. Sleep

This is were drinking alone comes in handy, blue (follow-up from that other thread Laughing ). It's woefully underrated Nod

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 24 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 24 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by Eldorion Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:God, I'm so bored this evening. Everyone seems busy and I don't really know what to do with myself. (Odd thing is I know it's just how I'm feeling, as things are basically like normal.) Oh, well. Never mind. Sleep soon.. Sleep

This is were drinking alone comes in handy, blue (follow-up from that other thread Laughing ). It's woefully underrated Nod

Oh, I'm right there with you. Nod But I was working today, so it wasn't really an option.

So, that's you, me and norc then. All not being alcoholics together. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Today I'm too tired to be bored. (Damned work.) Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Start playing poker, best tip I've got Smile

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:29 pm

And lose all my hard earned cash? Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:37 pm

ikke alkoholiker, alkohol-liker.. 

my life motto.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Well, we wouldn't want you any other way. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Bluebottle wrote:And lose all my hard earned cash? Razz

Well, the point is to win Wink

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:27 pm

On to more serious business...

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 24 How10

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:18 pm

What the holy heck is No.0 doing ??? Smile Even No.9 looks dodgy Smile

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 24 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 24 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:02 pm

We've had a cracking good weekend Smile Blue skies & so warm Smile It was a year ago we were all oo-ing & arh-ing at the lovely Spring blossoms, daffy's & Tulips, & now, its here again ! It seems to have gone so fast. Someone doubted whether you could get such blue sky here (uk)....you can.....

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 24 DSC04719_zpsaslvxhxw

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:27 pm

great picture! Almost electric blue sky.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:36 pm

cheers

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Isn't it painfully annoying when someone who's really cool is also really attractive? No

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Beautiful picture Az! :carrot:

@Blue- Isn't cool fundamentally attractive?

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Oh, but it is. No

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Thanks ya' all Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Isn't it painfully annoying when someone who's really cool is also really attractive? No

Hung up on another one, are we? Laughing

My advice is to ignore the effect she's having on you: treat it as totally irrelevant. This may stop you mooning around which increases your chances, and if it doesn't, you're already in the mindset of ignoring it so you're better off.

Easier said than done, I know.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:48 am

So what you're saying Halfy is that ignoring cool people makes you look cool too?
Makes sense to me! Smile

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:37 am

Especially if you're attracted to them. Nod But I didn't say ignore them, just ignore the effect they have on you.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:31 pm

just be yourself. if people think they are too cool to talk to you, it probably means they aren't. They are only cooler than you if you give them permission to be.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Ah, this took of in a bit of a different direction than I imagined. Razz Nah, I'm not really hung up on anyone. (I don't think I really have the energy to go through all that again in a while.) It's just a general feeling I get from a few people I know. Dealing with them isn't really an issue. (I do really like them, after all.) But how are you supposed not to act a bit sappy around people you find both really cool and really attractive? It can be a bit of an issue. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:41 pm

But I think Figg has already given us the answer. Be yourself, that's the best advice anyone can ever give you. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:43 pm

azriel wrote:What the holy heck is No.0 doing ??? Smile  

Visiting the worst toilet in Scotland
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum