Ringdrotten
Tinuviel
Norc
bungobaggins
Eldorion
20 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by Norc Mon May 12, 2014 7:25 am

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Tumblr_n500w9R99p1r9fyjdo1_1280
do it Very Happy mine is gold, but i wanna see yours first.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [4]

Post by halfwise Mon May 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Addison Richards. An American actor who played a boatload of bit parts so nobody's ever heard of him. Sounds like my life alright.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon May 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon May 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Aleksandr (Alexander) Semenovich Kronrod (Russian: Алекса́ндр Семёнович Кронро́д) (October 22, 1921 – October 6, 1986) was a Soviet mathematician and computer scientist, best known for the Gauss-Kronrod quadrature formula which he published in 1964. Earlier his computations informed theoretical physics. He is also known for his contributions to economics, specifically for proposing corrections and calculating price formation for the USSR. Later, Kronrod gave his fortune and life to medicine to care for terminal cancer patients. Kronrod is remembered for his captivating personality and was admired as a student, teacher and leader.

Sounds about right.  Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon May 12, 2014 3:25 pm

[th]Personal information[/th][th]Full name[/th][th]Born[/th][th]Died[/th][th]Batting style[/th][th]Bowling style[/th][th]International information[/th][th]National side[/th][th]Test debut (cap 238)[/th][th]Last Test[/th][th]Domestic team information[/th][th]Years[/th][th]Team[/th][th]1924–1931[/th][th]1925–1928[/th][th]1928–1929[/th][th]Career statistics[/th]
Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 220px-KS_Duleepsinhji_Cigarette_Card
Kumar Shri Duleepsinhji
13 June 1905
Nawanagar State, Kathiawar, British India
5 December 1959 (aged 54)
Bombay, Bombay State, India
Right-handed
Right arm leg break

• England

15 June 1929 v South Africa
18 August 1931 v New Zealand
Sussex
Cambridge University
Hindus
[th]Competition[/th][th]Test[/th][th]First-class[/th][th]Matches[/th][th]Runs scored[/th][th]Batting average[/th][th]100s/50s[/th][th]Top score[/th][th]Balls bowled[/th][th]Wickets[/th][th]Bowling average[/th][th]5 wickets in innings[/th][th]10 wickets in match[/th][th]Best bowling[/th][th]Catches/stumpings[/th]
3/550/64
4/49
10/–256/–
[size=13][size=10][size=13][size=10]Source: Cricinfo, 1 October 2009[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Duleepsinhji usually referred to as Kumar Shri Duleepsinhji or K. S. Duleepsinhji (13 June 1905 – 5 December 1959) was a cricketer who played for England. He was educated at the Rajkumar College, Rajkot, India.

Thats what mine brought up ?

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon May 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Trevor Lucas, Australian born and UK based folk singer/songwriter.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon May 12, 2014 3:47 pm

is that a bowler, Azriel?

well, i got the best one though Laughing

Jeffrey Dahmer or also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

wikipedia wrote:
“an American serial killer and sex offender, who committed the rape, murder and dismemberment of 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, with many of his later murders also involvingnecrophilia, cannibalism and the permanent preservation of body parts—typically all or part of the skeletal structure.” 
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 12, 2014 4:19 pm

silent 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon May 12, 2014 4:25 pm

I got a Soviet guy too. Leonid Leonov, who was apparently called "the 20th century Dostoevsky".

The number two result was a Burmese politician whose Wikipedia page lists two different death dates for him. scratch
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon May 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Norc wrote:well, i got the best one though Laughing

Oh man. Laughing

Is Dahmer well-known in Europe? I ask because he's quite famous in the States; his was the first name I've recognized in this game.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon May 12, 2014 4:58 pm

I got an Austrian violinist, and an Earl who got the Victoria Cross by charging on his horse through some tribal swordsmen to save a soldier wounded by a bullet lying in the middle of them, unfortunately the soldier later died, and the soldier who covered him by firing on the swordsmen also died, and also the horse.  Embarassed but hey its the thought that counts.  Shrugging 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon May 12, 2014 5:45 pm

I got an American anthropologist who published a few books on Native American culture. Not very exciting, but at least his horse wasn't killed!

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon May 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Norc wrote:is that a bowler, Azriel?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

wikipedia wrote:
“an American serial killer and sex offender, who committed the rape, murder and dismemberment of 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, with many of his later murders also involvingnecrophilia, cannibalism and the permanent preservation of body parts—typically all or part of the skeletal structure.” 
I think he was a batsman Norc ? but yours !!! Dahmer ! you unlucky girl............... Laughing  Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon May 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Oh yes Eldo, I think Europe's heard of him !!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon May 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Norc wrote:

Sofa {{{{It just goes to show the kind of undesirable characters you can associate with on the internet without even knowing.... pale }}}}}

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon May 12, 2014 6:18 pm

azriel wrote:Oh yes Eldo, I think Europe's heard of him !!

I was just curious. Shrugging I couldn't think of any European serial killers off the top of my head, but there are quite a few famous American ones that continue to be taught to new generations. Dahmer was before my time but I can't remember ever not knowing who he was, through conversation, pop culture references, etc. It's kind of weird how big of a deal we make, culturally, about serial killers.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon May 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Rkr1a22

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Eldorion wrote:
azriel wrote:Oh yes Eldo, I think Europe's heard of him !!

I was just curious. 🤷I couldn't think of any European serial killers off the top of my head, but there are quite a few famous American ones that continue to be taught to new generations.  Dahmer was before my time but I can't remember ever not knowing who he was, through conversation, pop culture references, etc.  It's kind of weird how big of a deal we make, culturally, about serial killers.
jack the ripper duuuh Rolling Eyes

i had never heard of that cannibal before though....
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 pm

bungobaggins wrote:Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Rkr1a22
POP TARTS!!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon May 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Peter Manuel
n American-born Scottish serial killer known to have killed 9 people across southern Scotland between 1956 and 1958, Manuel is suspected of having killed as many as 18 people. Police were unable to prove his guilt until his final murders, when some banknotes Manuel had been using to pay for drinks in Glasgow pubs were proven to be stolen from one of his victims. He confessed to these murders after his mother confronted him at the police station where he was being held. Manuel was hanged at Glasgow’s Barlinnie Prison for his crimes in July 1958. He was one of the last prisoners to be hanged in Scotland before they ended capital punishment.
John George Haigh
Known as the “Acid Bath Murderer” John George Haigh was an English serial killer during the 1940s. He was convicted of the murders of 6 people, although he claimed to have killed 9. A professional conmen, he targeted wealthy individuals and charmed them into believing he was a successful businessman. He lured his victims to a derelict warehouse before shooting them. He then dissolved their bodies in sulphuric acid before forging papers in order to sell their possessions and collect their life savings. Traces of human remains were found and there was sufficient evidence to convict him. In 1949 he was sentenced to death and hanged at Wandsworth Prison.
Peter Sutcliffe
Peter William Sutcliffe is a British serial killer known as “The Yorkshire Ripper”. In 1981 Sutcliffe was convicted of murdering 13 women and attempting to murder seven others. He targeted prostitutes in Leeds and Bradford area causing a climate of fear across northern England. When arrested in January 1981 for driving with false number-plates, police questioned him about the killings and he confessed. At his trial, he pleaded not guilty to murder on grounds of diminished responsibility, but his defence was rejected by the jury. He was sentenced to serve life imprisonment without patrol and remains in Broadmoor Maximum Security Mental Hospital to this day.
Dennis Nilsen
The British equivalent of Jeffrey Dahmer, Dennis Nilsen was a homosexual killer who murdered 15 gay men within home in London, England between 1978 and 1983. He retained his victims’ bodies before dissecting their remains and disposing of their bodies by burning or flushing the remains down the toilet, which led to his capture when human flesh was discovered in his sewage system. Nilsen was convicted in 1983 of six counts of murder and two of attempted murder and was sentenced to life imprisonment. He remains imprisoned at Full Sutton maximum security prison in Yorkshire, England without the chance of release.

And for Norc........

Jeffrey Dahmer
Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 121-610x360

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Norc wrote:jack the ripper duuuh Rolling Eyes

i had never heard of that cannibal before though....

Derp.  :facepalm:

Edit: afraid I haven't heard of any of the people in Az's post. Clearly I need to brush up on my serial killer info from the other side of the pond. study
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Mon May 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Norc wrote:POP TARTS!!!

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon May 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Eldorion wrote:The number two result was a Burmese politician whose Wikipedia page lists two different death dates for him. scratch

You're a Timelord?  Shocked 

(Joke for Petty there.  Razz  )

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue May 13, 2014 4:14 am

Its been raining.

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Tumblr_n3f0c7RaOE1serf9jo8_500

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue May 13, 2014 6:58 am

There's also our very own Belle Gunness. She was one crazy lady pale

Just...................whatever [4] - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum