A Song of Ice and Fire [2]

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

A Song of Ice and Fire [2] - Page 43 Empty Re: A Song of Ice and Fire [2]

Post by halfwise Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:20 pm

I think we'll get WoW but someone else will have to finish A Dream of Spring based on some fragments he'll have written and an outline (though he doesn't really outline the show gives some pointers). It will never be accepted as canon.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

A Song of Ice and Fire [2] - Page 43 Empty Re: A Song of Ice and Fire [2]

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:42 pm

halfwise wrote:I think we'll get WoW but someone else will have to finish A Dream of Spring based on some fragments he'll have written and an outline (though he doesn't really outline the show gives some pointers).  It will never be accepted as canon.

Hmm, that depends - The Wheel of Time series' last book was finished by another author (though he had lots to work with), and the vast majority of fans were satisfied. If it comes to that, it all depends on which author and how much material he/she is given to work with, I guess. But it can be done very well Smile

A Song of Ice and Fire [2] - Page 43 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43