azriel
Eldorion
bungobaggins
Forest Shepherd
Tinuviel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:46 pm

cheers Loved it from start to finish Tin! Brilliant stuff indeed.  Laughing 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge

Post by azriel Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:08 pm

A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge - Page 2 Bravo_Animation1_zps9a4b8683

Got me in the Christmas spirit !

A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Well it's about time I actually did something to make me "rule." Drunken declarations of royalty are hard to keep up with for so long!  queen queen queen 

But I'm glad you all enjoyed it! A little bit of holiday crabbit is good for everyone methinks!

A Christmas Carol, starring Peter Jackson as Ebenezer Scrooge - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:42 pm

A pretty peckle if ever I saw one, Tin --- a fine pretty peckle!  Laughing 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Radaghast Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Tinuviel wrote:EPILOGUE

The day had come, and the citizens of Forumshire made their way to a local cinema to watch There and Back Again. They were all excited to watch in their seats, hopeful their trick had paid off. Everyone had come!
The previews had just ended, and the movie began immediately. There was no prologue for once. Everyone was hopeful.
Instead, there was an Eagle flying with Bard in its talons, who had Tauriel dangling by his feet. She was flung into the Erebor so she could "check Kili's trousers for the Arkenstone." The eagle then circled around and started following an angry Smaug. The eagle flung Bard onto the Dragon's back, where he strangled him with his bare hands.
Eldo could see the smoke coming from everyone's ears.
"Eru bless us, everyone!" he said quietly, preparing for the explosions to begin.
Laughing

The sad thing is, this wouldn't surprise me one bit...
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2