Halfy Doo Where Are You?

+4
Amarië
Eldorion
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
8 posters

Go down

Halfy Doo Where Are You? Empty Halfy Doo Where Are You?

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:14 am

It was a great madcap idea to do Scooby Doo in Forumshire I couldnt resist!

Getting the Gang Together

“The Ghouls and Ghosts theme park was in full swing. It was a summers evening and the air was filled with the squeals of those on the big dipper which rattled around the parks perimeter, tinny music played from innumerable stalls, groans and cries accompanied wins and losses of everything from fluffy toys to gulping goldfish in a bag. Candy-floss machines whirred and spun pink strands out of sugar and children deposited the result in a sticky mess all round their mouths.

Eldo walked with Figgy at his side, he adjusted his purple cravat so it looked just imperceptibly looser than before, imperceptibly cooler somehow.
He smiled, winked, nodded and even made shooting gestures at giggling groups of girls he passed, he ran one hand back through his lustrous blonde hair in such a manner two giggling teenagers he was passing at the time collapsed in a faint.

Figgy shook her head. Enough was enough. It was her turn.
She unzipped just enough of her top to make an impression and flicked out from under her chic beret her long red hair, then she dropped her delicate designer handbag and slowly bent over to pick it up.

The nearby waltzer music ground to a halt, as did most of the people in the crowd.
Figgy was wearing thigh high purple boots and a skirt so small it was in breach of the trade descriptions act.

“That's better,” she thought as she stood up and threw a random smile into her crowd of admirers which caused a small war to erupt as the males among them fought over each other to get nearer to her.

“Ok,” Eldo conceded with an annoyingly disarming grin, “so you can stop a crowd better than me. But there are more men here than women,” he grumbled and grudgingly paid up the 1$ dollar bet he had just lost.

“So what do you want to do now? Roller coaster?”

“And mess up my hair?” Figgy replied with an arched eyebrow and a hair flick, “I don't think so.”

“Then what about the ghost train?” Eldo suggested as the front of the fake haunted house loomed up before them, is siren wailing as a cart disappeared into its black depths.
Figgy yawned, “Yeah sure, why not,” she said with a perfect shrug of her delicate shoulders.

High above as they got into a car and put on the safety belt, on the top most roof of the ghost house a figure cloaked in black with glowing red eyes beneath a dark hood eyed up the happy park users and seethed with indignant hatred. The figure leapt down in the darkness behind the Ghost House and soon the shrieks inside were altogether for real.

Eldo and Figgy's car bumped through the swing doors and into the darkness as the whirling siren went off around them and a rotating red light splashed the grim walls.
Ahead of them they could hear cries and screams.

“This must be a really good Ghost House,” Eldo remarked, a little uncertainty creeping into his voice.

“Sure,” Figgy commented unmoved.

A badly constructed skeleton lurched out of the dark at them bathed in a ghoulish green light. It didn’t even stop Figgy from filing her nails, which is what she had taken to doing as they trundled along the tracks through the dark.

Their car passed through a drape of black and came out the other side.

A white sheet flopped pathetically down from the ceiling ahead of them and went 'whooooo' at them unconvincingly.

There were more screams ahead. They sounded genuinely terrified.

“It must get better further on,” Eldo said this time.

Figgy glanced up at the dangling sheet and sighed, “I doubt it,” she said.

The car rumbled forward again and lights began to strobe.

There were a series of high pitched screams somewhere in the dark ahead of them. Real screams that made Eldo worry and his cravat tighten and even made Figgy drop her nail file and sit up straight.

“What was that?” she said.

Suddenly the drape in front to them tore aside, a bright light briefly dazzled them and silhoutted in it were two figures, one Eldo at first took to be a woman as it was wearing a skirt, but as it closed, with long hair flapping and a sketchy srub of a beard on its face Eldo realised it was a man after all, more or less, and it was not a skirt but an old fashioned hippy style flared kilt.

Accompanying this person was a large ball of fur. Both were screaming hysterically and trying it seemed to run away except it was as if each of their legs was trying to run away in different directions.

“Oh no,” Figgy said, “thats not...”

She left the names left unsaid, but there was no doubt who it was, the two most uncool people in High School. It was Petty and Halfy Doo.

They came screaming towards Eldo and Figgy's car and leapt in, squeezing themselves in and burying their heads under the seats behind Figgs and Eldo so that Petty's arse, naked as the kilt slipped away and Halfy's hairy posterior were all that could be seen of them.

Before either Eldo or Figgy could react the drape again was swept aside and this time a menacing black robe figure glided through. And it did glide, some three foot above the floor and its red eyes blazed as it cackled.

From under the seat Eldo heard Petty say “Oh man, there is sure some freaky shit going down here Halfy.”

“Reay,” replied Halfy, “Reaky rit.”

“Um Eldo, “ Figgy said her eyes widening as the apparition in the robe hovered ominously over
them, “what do we do?”

“Um,” Eldo hesitated then the figure cackled louder than before and a gleaming hooked blade appeared from beneath the cloak, “ we run?” he suggested.

Eldo and Figgy were out of the car in a second leaving Petty and Halfy behind.

Halfy glanced up, two large fretful eyes appearing out of the mass of hair, they looked straight up into the glowing eyes of the apparition.

“Ruck ris!” Halfy cried and pulled Petty out from beneath the seat, Petty saw the figure and immediately ducked back under again.

Halfy pulled him back out, “Rake him,” Halfy said pointing to Petty, “rake him.”

“Uncool Halfy,” Petty replied resurfacing and then seeing the blade in the figures hand let a yell of terror. Halfy responded to this by jumping straight in the air and landing on top of Petty who could barely hold him.

The figure swung his blade but Petty ducked, kilt flapping and the blade struck the car in a shower of sparks.

“Over here!” Eldo called out urgently from behind them in the darkness and Petty ran for the voice, weaving and swerving as he came under the weight of the shaking Halfy in his arms, behind them the figure advanced.

But then suddenly part of the wall fell away and the evening light streamed in.

The robed figure shrieked and elevated straight up into the air and disappeared among the darkness of the roof.

A figure stood in the light, she wore a thick orange jumper and a pair of glasses were perched on her nose. She watched the figure retreat with interest and muttered, "Jinky!", but without any fear then began to examine the ground around the car.

“Hello,” Eldo called and the girl turned towards them, “did you see it?” she asked keenly, her eyes shning.

“Like you all saw that too?” Petty asked amazed pulling a bottle of buckie from somewhere in the recesses of his kilt and taking a long pull. Halfy bounded around him until Petty pulled out a small pack of hard brown biscuit like substances.

“Ruckie snack! Ruckie snack” Halfy yelped excitedly.

“You give your pet buckie?” Figgy asked disgusted.

“Hey man, not just buckie, this is all the stuff from the bottom of the barrel, pure buckie gold, dried out in a biscuit form. Its like the cure to the munchies man.”

She shook her head as Hafly crunched happily on the biscuits, terror immediately forgotten.

“So what was that?” Eldo said somewhat shakily but slowly regaining his cool.

“If you mean the figure who just went through the roof, “ the girl said, “it was either a ghost or more likely a mystery waiting to be investigated. I'm Amarie. I'm the head, and infact sole member, of Mystery Inc.”

“Hi,” Eldo said, straightening his cravat and sidling towards her, “I'm Eldo, you might have heard of me. Coolest guy in High School.”

Amarie squinted at him puzzled then produced a thermometer from her pocket, “If you want to bend over I can check that for you,” she suggested.

Eldo hesitated, his cool was not usually met this way by women. Figgy laughed.

“Well I'm Figgy, “ she said, flicking her hair for effect and turning a glossed set of lips on full power at Amarie, “I could help you do something with your hair.”

“Jeepers. We have just been witness to a seeming ghost attack and you want to talk about my hair style?” Amarie said incredulously.

“With hair like yours my dear there is never a bad time to start to talk about it, “ Figgy replied.

Amarie shook her head, “Look, “ she said, “I need to go see the owner of this Theme Park, Old Man Banks. I rather think he might have something interesting to tell us.”

“What makes you say that,”Eldo asked.

Amarie bent down and pointed to a small red blob on the floor.

Petty took a closer look and thought it looked like congealed blood, he turned away his stomach doing flips and took another drink, “Fuck this,” he whispered to Halfy.

“Reah,” agreed Halfy, “ruck ris.”

“What is it?” Eldo asked not wanting to get to close.

Amarie dipped her pinky into the substance and Figgy groaned in horror as Amarie put her finger to her mouth and tasted it, “oh that is disgusting. You need more than hair and make-up lessons.”

Amarie tried not to show on her face just how vacuous she found these people, “This," she said holding up her finger in the light, "Is our first clue. Its jelly,” she explained, “rasberry jelly. And Old Man Banks just happens to not only own this Park but he is the largest exporter of rasberry jelly this side of Bree. I need to go see him. Do any of you have wheels?”

“Re rave reels” Halfy said.

“Hey now Halfy cool it man,” Petty interrupted, “ lets not be hasty old pal.”

“Great,” Amarie said, “then you can take me to see Old Man Banks.”

Petty huddled with Halfy and whispered in conversation, “what you think Halfy ole buddy? We can slip out and get in our wheels and head off to the nearest pub.”

“Reay, rup,” Halfy said nodding excitedly.

“Or,” said Petty, “alternatively we can help them find out about a crazy knife wielding ghost.”

“Rife reildling roast?” Halfy said his eyes widening.

“Exactly, “ Petty said, “so what do you say. Fuck this?”

“Reah, ruck ris,” Halfy agreed.

“I have 2 barrels of buckie and a whole box of buckie snacks,” Amarie put in from across the room.

As if on pivots Halfy's head slowly turned, Amare was holding up a bag of buckie snacks.

“Halfy, no!” Petty warned but it was no good, Halfy's tongue was out his eyes were wide and focused only on the buckie snacks.
Amarie slowly opened the bag, “So will you give me a ride to see Odo.”

“Res! Res!”Halfy said eagerly and Amarie threw him a handful of snacks and then they had to wait whilst Petty and Halfy scrabbled about on the floor fighting each other for them.

“Man, that was a mean trick,” Petty eventually said.

“More where they came from,” Amrie replied, “If you give me a ride.”

“Ok, ok, dont hassle us, we'll give you a ride.”

“I bet that's the first time you've ever had to say that to a girl, “ Eldo said with a grin, Petty just looked at him blankly, “never mind,” Eldo said then added to Amarie, “Figgy and I are coming with you.”

“Are we?” Figgy asked with a delicately furrowed brow.

“Of course, lets face it without me in it this groups cool rating is zero.”

“Wouldn't a cool rating of zero be like super good dude?” Petty observed.

“Shut up Petty,” Eldo said with a frown.

“Reay, rut up Retty,” Halfy chimed as they began to walk out the Haunted House.

“Do you know your pet can talk?” Amarie asked.

“Man I thought it was just the buckie, that's so freaky you can hear him too.”

“Reh, reaky,” Halfy echoed and stared at Amarie until she felt uncomfortable and gave him another buckie snack.

“Lets go see Old Man Banks,” she said and they headed off together.

Last edited by Pettytyrant101 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:38 am; edited 4 times in total

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Halfy Doo Where Are You? Empty Re: Halfy Doo Where Are You?

Post by halfwise Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 am

cheers Brilliant!

Makes me think about work and go "Ruck ris!" Razz

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:25 am

Thanks Halfwise- was just to good a mad idea to pass up on. I just had to give it a go. (that and like most of my generation I loved Scooby Doo as a kid)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 am

I have a feeling I would appreciate this more if I could remember the first thing about Scooby Doo. Guess I'll read up on it on Wikipedia. Razz

I did laugh several times, although a few of them were in horror at my character. Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:10 am

This should help Eldo- you can get the general premise and characters just from the theme tune.

I even enjoyed the live action verision- mainly for Matthew Lillard who pretty much just brings cartoon Shaggy to total life- its damn near perfect characterisation.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 am

That was awesome! Gonna give Eldo and his Needlehole mysteries a run for his money!

“If you want to bend over I can check that for you,” she suggested.
XD

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 am

That was really funny Very Happy

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

cheers dear Halfy you adorable fluffball
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:44 am

Shrieker Wood

“What is that?” Eldo said pulling up short in the car park just outside the Theme Park.

There was a mob of panicking people flowing around them- word of the ghost had gotten out. Police cars were screaming up and parking as only police can, sideways and with a blatant disregard for all other road users.

“I mean, what is it?” Eldo said again staring.

“Hey man,” Petty frowned, “like don’t' dis the wheels dude.'”

“I am not travelling in that,” Figgy said adamantly and crossed her arms over her chest and put her cute nose up.

“Jeepers you guys it has wheels, I assume it goes, it will do,” Amarie said.

“It's a barrel on wheels,” Eldo protested, “a big barrel maybe but still a barrel. I am way too cool a guy to be seen travelling in that.”

“Hey, there is no cooler van man,” Petty replied, “its got a jacuzzi and a mini-bar, and a medium-bar and a big-bar and its got wheels.”

“Reah,” put in Halfy and walked up to one of the four large wheels attached to the overly large buckie barrel, “ree, rit's rot reels.” Halfy cocked a leg against the wheel and made a chortling giggling sound as he urinated against it.

“And like, an outside toilet,” added Petty.

“Fine,” said Eldo with a shrug, “But not looking like that.”

He disappeared behind the stalls and several minutes later returned with two pots of paint. One pale blue the other lime green and proceeded to pour the blue paint uniformly all over the barrel. Then taking the green paint he threw it and it splattered down the side.

It should have been a mess, but somehow it wasn’t, the green splash of paint formed a curling wave down the side of the barrel over the blue.

“Well?” Eldo said putting down the pots and standing back, “how about that?”

“Retty rucking rool,” commented Halfy.

“Hey your right Halfy ole buddy, that is pretty cool.”

“Naturally,” Eldo said with a smile of perfect white teeth that seemed to catch the electric street lighting enough to glint, “Keys.” Eldo held out his hand to Petty.

“Hey! Like no way dude,” Petty protested, “you don't know how to drive her.”

Eldo squared his shoulders at the barrel van and said with his equally square chin jutting, “I'm Eldo. I'm the coolest guy in High School and I can drive anything.”

Petty reluctantly handed Eldo the keys and Eldo, Figgy and Amarie squeezed into the front seat whilst Petty and Halfy got in the back of the barrel and they set off.

“So like where does this Old Man live?” Petty asked, his head poking through from the rear of the barrel into the driving cab.

“About ten miles outside of town,” Amarie replied, “it's a mansion on Dead Man's Hill.”

“Read Ran's Rill?” Halfy echoed and began to shake.

“Isn't that on the other side of Shrieker Wood?” Eldo put in.

“Rieker Rood?” Halfy echoed again and shook twice as much.

“And for this I got my hair done?” Figgy said with a shake of her flowing red head.

Eldo turned off the main highway and the barrel rattled along a narrow country road, soon the thick twisted trees of the Shrieking Wood were about them.

Petty and Halfy stared in wide eyed terror at the gnarled, knobbly faced trees surrounding them, imaging the woods populated with cloaked figures with glowing red eyes and shining hooks in their hands.

“Retty?” Halfy said slowly.

“Yeah Halfy ole Bud?”

“I rink, ri've rhit ryrelf.”

“I know the feeling ole bud,” Petty replied with a sad nod of his head and a shift in his seating position, “I know the feeling.” He wrinkled his nose.

Just then the engine of the barrel spluttered and choked, then died.

“What's wrong?” Figgy asked alarmed as the barrel trundled to a dead stop in the darkness.

Eldo looked at the gauges on the wooden dashboard. He frowned then tapped the fuel gauge with a finger, the dial didn’t budge from full.

He frowned again and squinted closer at the dial.

“Petty?” he said, “this fuel gauge is drawn on in pen.”

“Oh boy!” Petty moaned, “we're like out of fuel aren’t we? We forget to fill her up again Halfy.”

“How close are we to Old Man Banks' place?” Eldo asked Amarie.

“At least six miles,” Amarie sighed.

“Well we can't be more than a mile from the highway and there is a gas station there,” Eldo said then turned to stare at Petty and Halfy, “someone is just going to have to walk back there and get some more.”

“Rhu-uh” Halfy said, shaking his head side to side, “ro rucking ray.”

“You said it Halfy bud,” Petty chimed in, “Like no way man.”

“Would you do it for a Buckie Snack?” Amarie said and teasingly held a packet up before them.

“Raybe,” Halfy replied his ears picking and eyes glinting beneath the fur.

“Halfy, no!” Petty warned.

Amarie teased open the bag and reached in and took out two buckie snacks, she quickly wafted them under Halfy's nose which followed her hand around, “How about for two?”

Halfy's eyes widened further, his tongue was hanging out.

Amarie opened the door next to her and threw out the snacks calling “Fetch boy!” at Halfy who immediately shot out the van in pursuit.

“Man that was low,” Petty grumbled.

“You'd better go after him Petty, and don’t forget the fuel this time,” Eldo said.

“What and I like don't even get a buckie snack? Fine,” Petty said in a voice which spoke the opposite and clambered out of the barrel and into the night under the woods.

“Halfy!” he called in a voice not too loud to catch the attention of any robed ghosts lurking near by.

Halfy trotted up out of the dark, “Rice right,” he observed.

“Yeah,” Petty replied looking around them, “it is a nice night, if you ignore all the like spooky trees and shit. You know bud we really need to see about weaning you of the buckie snacks.”

Just then a low wail began, a cry that seemed to rise in pitch and then explode over their heads among the branches in a terrible shrieking.

Petty leapt into a nearby bush out of pure instinct, a split second later Halfy jumped in after him, and a split second after that deposited Petty back outside.

Petty scrambled back in cursing as he went.

“Zoinks!” Petty exclaimed from within the bush, “like what was that man?”

“R'i ron't rucking row,” Halfy replied, his voice trembling.

They heard the distinct sound of a footfall, right outside their hiding place and they clung to one another in sheer panic and trembled so much leaves were being shaken off the bush.

“It's all right you guys, you can come out,” Amarie called to them, “It was just the wind blowing through the trees.”

Petty's head popped out the top of the bush, followed by Halfy's.

“The wind?” Petty said with a nervous half laugh.

“That is why it's called the Shrieker Wood,” Amarie explained.

“Right,” Petty responded, “we knew that, right Halfy?”

“Roh reay,” Halfy agreed as they extradited themselves from the greenery, “rind.”

“You guys are so unbelievably uncool,” Eldo said, “now hurry up and go fetch the gas.”

With a great deal of reluctance Petty and Halfy headed back off down the road towards the gas station.

“So what do we do?” Figgy asked.

“I guess we wait here,” Eldo replied.

Figgy turned to Amarie, “Well then,” she said, “gives us time to work on your face,” she smiled sweetly and produced a pink make-up bag.

The mile long journey back Petty and Halfy made in stops and bursts of speed.

The stops were when a loud noise, or the wind, startled them into leaping into bushes, up trees or on top of one another. The bursts were when a loud noise, or sudden wind made them panicky and run screaming until either they ran out of breath, a surprisingly short distance before Petty would have to lurch to a halt for a buckie recharge, or they ran into the next innocent thing to terrify them and start the process all over again. But eventually they saw the tees drew aside and they saw the twinkling lights of the gas station ahead.

Amarie was trying to examine the rasberry jelly, which she had placed on the dashboard of the barrel, she had a magnifying glass in one hand and was fending off Figgy with the other who was trying to tong her hair.

“Have you ever considered waxing?” Figgy asked speculatively.

“Would you let me study this clue,” Amarie said annoyed.

“Well if you want to go through life looking like the last lesbian on the shelf that's up to you.”

“There is more to life Figgy than boys, parties and looking pretty,” Amarie admonished.

Figgy stopped mid tong and seemed to genuinely consider this, her pretty forehead wrinkled cutely in the effort of thought. She appeared to reach a conclusion, “No, “ she said, “I don't think there is.”

Amarie sighed. Outside the van the wind blow again and shrieked through the trees.

Eldo who was outside the van practising striking heroic poses felt a little nervously as the wind wailed by him but he was way too cool to show it.

The wind fell away but worryingly the wailing did not.

“Um, girls,” Eldo called back to the barrel, “I think something is going on out here and I don't think its very cool.”

Amarie clambered out of the barrel and Figgy followed, carefully keeping her knees together and swinging her graceful legs out of the barrel like a movie star arriving on the red carpet.

“Its just the wind,” Amarie called to Eldo over the wail.

“What wind?” Eldo shouted back and turned towards them, his eyes opened wide, staring at something behind them.

With a sense of dread Figgy an Amarie turned to see what had caught his attention.

There, sitting in the drivers seat of the barrel was a figure robed in black, slowly its head turned towards them and they saw two eyes, glowing red.

“Run,” Eldo suggested and all three took off for the cover of the wood.

It was just then that Petty and Halfy reappeared. They were both out of breath and panting having been running from the wailing.

Gratefully they saw the familiar shape of home and their barrel ahead and hurried towards it. Petty pulled open the gas cap and poured the fuel into the tank, closed it back up, went round to the passenger side and opened the door.

“After you buddy,” he said to Halfy with a mock bow.

“Rank rou rery ruch,” Halfy replied in a mock posh accent and leapt up onto the passenger seat, Petty followed and slammed the door shut.

“Are like the girls in the back?” he asked without looking up, “Well come on dude, start her up then,” he turned to the drivers seat.

Two red burning eyes stared back.

Petty screamed into the hooded face and grabbed Halfy and deposited him between himself and the ghost and shuffled along the seat towards the passenger door.

But before he could get it open Halfy had scrambled back over the top of him so that Petty again found himself next to the ghost.

Not knowing what else to do he resorted to screaming in terror in its face once more.

The passenger door flew open and Halfy fell gratefully out.

The arms of Eldo reached in just as the ghost raised its hooked blade, and dragged Petty out, still screaming.

“Will you stop screaming,” Eldo yelled.

Petty reached into his kilt, still screaming in terror, and withdrew a buckie bottle which he shoved the end of in his mouth like a dummy. The screaming stopped.

“That's better,” Eldo remarked, straightening his cravat.

There seemed to be a pyrotechnics display going on in the cab of the barrel and when the dazzling lights faded away the cab was empty once more.

Petty removed the now empty bottle from his mouth.

Amarie crept towards the barrel, carefully checking the ground around it for clues as she went.

Eldo edged behind her with Figgy so close to him she was almost attached.

Amarie clambered into the cab and began examining it, after a few moment she made a triumphant, “haha!” and emerged brandishing a piece of torn black fabric.

“Like, what's that?” called Petty from the back.

“Our second clue I believe,” Amarie said and held out the cloth for them to see, quite clearly on the back was part of a torn label.

“The Banks Fashion House, Needlehole,” Eldo read.

“I think we need to get to Old Man Banks, he has some questions to answer,” Amarie concluded.

“What with that ghost still out there?” Petty pointed out, “you have to be joking man.”

“Reah,” Halfy agreed.

“You think a ghost dresses from a fashion house?” Amarie asked with an arched eyebrow beneath the rims of her glasses.

“And like you think if Figgy gets killed right now she won't come back as a fashion conscious ghost?” Petty retorted.

Amarie looked at Figgy who was admiring herself in the reflection in her polished nails.

“Fair point, “ she conceded, “but the answers lie up there,” she said pointing ahead up the road, “on Dead Man's Hill.”

“So we have to go to Dead Man's Hill then,” Eldo concluded with a nod, “so lets not hang around gang,” he said with enthusiasm and verve and leapt into the driver seat, Figgy and Amarie followed.

“Hafly ole bud,” Petty said, “you know, I think I preferred it when we weren't in a gang and were just drunk losers.”

“Reah,” agreed Halfy,” re roo.”

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 pm

'Eldo squared his shoulders at the barrel van and said with his equally square chin jutting, “I'm Eldo. I'm the coolest guy in High School and I can drive anything.”

cheers Nod
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:43 am

Halfy Doo Where Are You? Puli_zpsz2xmbwk1

A Halfy Doo in mid flight ? wearing his mysterious winter coat ? ( cant tell his arse from his elbow ) Smile

Halfy Doo Where Are You? Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Halfy Doo Where Are You? Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:37 pm

2013 was the last installment I see. Possibly not typical literary laziness of All Scotshobbits, surely - just some - perhaps just one even... Shrugging

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Ok who revived this thread?!!! Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:00 pm

:carrot: I did ! Cheerleader

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:17 pm

This sort of thing would never have happened to Tolkien Mad (and he never got round to finishing everything either!)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Thats cuz he didnt have me to nag him Laughing Lucky escape eh ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:49 pm

If he'd married any of the lassies on this forum Beren and Luthien would have turned out a very different tale! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Oh you betcha !! Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down