TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG!

+11
chris63
Eldorion
Ringdrotten
RA
CC12 35
Mrs Figg
azriel
Pettytyrant101
Amarië
halfwise
Norc
15 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG! Empty TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG!

Post by Norc Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

EDITED 11.06.2013
IT DID LEAK.
(just not on 1th april )

discussions starts here Wink

Norc wrote:ok. no joke. the trailer seem to just have leaked from the Czech warner brother thing. it's not supposed to be out until midnight (my time)

AND WE GET TO SEE THE DRAGOOOOON!!!

OMG! THE TRAILER JUST LEAKED!!!! OMG ONMG!! THERE IS LIKE GLIMPSES OF SMAUG AND SHIT!!

ok.. i need to calm down, but there was a trailer rumoured to be given out any time soon, looks like PJ & co has some bugs in their systems after all..

I'm suddenly way more optimistic about DOS Very Happy

HERE!!

Last edited by Norc on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG! Empty Re: TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG!

Post by halfwise Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 pm

You are SUCH a creep sometimes. Mad

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG! Empty Re: TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG!

Post by Amarië Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Thranduil has never looked better. Really. Not that it takes much to do so...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

i know right, he's fabulous Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Mad (still could be worse- could have actually been something by PJ!)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 pm

idiot, don't ruin it.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm

I kind of got what it was just from Halfwise's response of 'you're SUCH a creep' I'm afraid Norc-before I followed the link- so kind of seemed the cat was out the bag long before.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Mad idjit
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Most of the time, yes. drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:34 am

Yeah, I know....I ruined it before I even realized it was April Fool's day. Embarassed

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 am

Mad .......... men
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 am

Where?! Oh,.......you mean us. Embarassed

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:15 pm

The clip of Gandalf in the Nazgul tomb from the sneak peak.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 pm

weeee looks great!! although.. what is radagast really saying?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Norc wrote: Mad .......... men

I can't even keep track of my own birthday, no sense in expecting me to recognize April 1.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:31 pm

weeee looks great!!- Norc

Looks and sounds like a pile of made up poo to me.
Apart from the whole issue of it going cmletely against anything Tolken ever wrote where does Radagast come from? He teleport about the place like Galadriel does? Maybe he is just so drug addled he doesnt know where he is ever.Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:35 pm

i think he was rather amazed himself that he was there Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:26 pm

I wasnt impressed by it ! PJ is still keen to make Raddy look like a drug addled dim wit, (durrrr, know wot I mean cyclops ) Im not sure anyone or anything can reign PJ in, hes running away with himself again ! & all in the name of "Tolkien" Twisted Evil

TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG! Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG! Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:00 pm

damn I missed it, its got a message its been pulled by WB. I hate them party poopers. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:42 pm

there is a lot of talking though

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 am

Mrs Figg wrote: I hate them party poopers.
So do I Evil or Very Mad

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:17 am

DOS cast interview

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/interviews/a470884/the-hobbit-stars-talk-sequel-the-desolation-of-smaug-video.html

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:44 pm

wee cheers stoked!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:50 pm

wait, did it say that we will be introduced to smaug in the second movie?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Has Peter Jackson or anyone else said anything about when we can expect to see a trailer for the next Hobbit movie?

TRAILER! IT IS HERE!! Desolation of Smaug - Trailer! ACTUALLY HERE!!! OMG! Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next