Norc
Ally
MeikoElektra
azriel
Eldorion
28 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD - Page 26 Empty Re: 'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:03 pm

I wonder if there is a post here with Petty apologizing for being too hard on Jackson- Malick

Ive never got THAT drunk Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD - Page 26 Empty Re: 'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:37 pm

lol!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by feanor 1999 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam SPam Spam Spam......

Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Glorious spam?

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:18 am

cant beat a spam sarnie
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:20 pm

You wanna try a nice hot spam fritter Nod
'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD - Page 26 Th_lick-lips_zpsplnytugx

'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD - Page 26 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD - Page 26 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm

that's what happens to Petty when he sits on a hot wooden bench in Summer.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:37 pm

pale No I dont think I like spam anymore

'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD - Page 26 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

'An Unexpected Journey' in theatres | SPOILER THREAD - Page 26 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 pm

I don't even understand.
Not that I want to.

Spam is great though, no more of your hash Mrs, Figg!

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:07 pm

rabbit
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:32 am

Just watched the extended cut for the first time followed by the 10 hours of extras.
Apart from the white goblin the rabbit driven slay it was a good day.

Next days off will do the same with DOS. Might have to miss the last half hour though.
The fight with Smaug is a big no no. Even though i try to watch it as just a film and not a film based
on my favourite book.

Was the first person in the shop to buy botfa, but still havn't watched it yet.
Will watch it after DOS. Not much in the way of extras though.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:34 am

chris63 wrote:Just watched the extended cut for the first time followed by the 10 hours of extras.

All in one sitting? Shocked

I do plan on rewatching BOFA on DVD when the EE comes out (that enough acronyms for you guys? Very Happy), but I can't say I have a desire to revisit the theatrical cuts. The EEs of the first two films were noticeable improvements, especially AUJ. I know, I was surprised that adding more worked (there was a lot of stuff I would have cut if I were in charge), but some of the EE-only scenes were worthwhile.

What did you think of the extras? I actually have never watched any of those for TH. Just the production vlogs.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:43 am

Love the extras could watch them over and over, same as The Lord of The Rings. Watched the extras more times
then i'v watched the films

Not all in one sitting Eldo.
Had 3 days off so watched the film 1st day part 7 of extras next day, part 8 the next
Then i go back and watch the extras on the theatrical dvd.

Must listen to the commentary one day Smile

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:56 am

Won't that be a... treat.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:35 am

I wouldnt know - and don't plan to. Suspect

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:52 am

I'm intrigued by the extras - like Chris I've spent more time watching those than the actual LotR films.

I just can't abide the embarrassment of being caught with the damn things in my home. Might be taken as a stamp of approval. Shocked

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26