Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined.

+14
Ringdrotten
Forest Shepherd
Bluebottle
Amarië
azriel
Mrs Figg
CC12 35
MeikoElektra
David H
Tinuviel
Pettytyrant101
Eldorion
halfwise
Norc
18 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined. - Page 13 Empty Re: Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined.

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:33 am

It’s just typical of this place that the only actual Moderator here is never around when you need him, but, if he was around when you needed him, he wouldn’t be a true Forumshiran... you know, be responsible..... Cool

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined. - Page 13 Empty Re: Preparing Norc, no, Eldo for a life of college debauchery. Though it won't exactly be college; the grad school version of debauchery being far more refined.

Post by Amarië Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:11 am

Indeed. Seeing as this forum was built while shouting about evil admins, overeager mods and how rules are not needed ever, I am very comfortable in letting people know they are capable of repairing most of their mistakes themselves.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:33 am

Amarië wrote:I said that and you made it and it is brilliant.
see i am getting old and senile... but yeah, that is indeed correct Laughing
also, i love you Halfy <3 haha that was really cute!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:30 am

Aww... Wombats.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:59 am

i've met the Wombats twice. the band.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:16 pm

they have a band?! Shocked

Looking them up, their debut album was A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation. How apropos.

I wasn't sure anyone would go back and see my little insertion.  A bit wonky.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:32 pm

I remember the Wombats from before they even had a record deal, and this song was only on Urørt. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13