+4
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
leelee
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Julia's Knight In Shining Armour - Page 4 Empty Re: Julia's Knight In Shining Armour

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Andy Capp? I remember him. Suspect I cant believe I just got the pun or whatever it is on his name. Julia's Knight In Shining Armour - Page 4 1625187496 doh!

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Julia's Knight In Shining Armour - Page 4 Empty Re: Julia's Knight In Shining Armour

Post by leelee Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 pm

I remember seeing those two,I felt very sorry for her, they were just like the man and wife next door to us, only a richer version.
They both seemed to live on Coronation Street in my mind. He was the guy 'our' Jack wished he could be, she the woman our Vera aspired to be. I did not get to watch it that often but i do remember our Jack making our Vera a tad angry at the bar. She cut the crotch out of every pair of his trousers and he had to wear one of her plaid skirts to work. Life is hard for those on Coronation Street.
But back to what this is about. I think one must look to the heart to know who would possibly be a good match for our Julia. Someone with whom she feels safe and treasured, someone who really listens to her and shares his heart and someone whom, when they have had a good argument loves her and respects her and treasures her just the same.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm

'Someone with whom she feels safe and treasured, someone who really
listens to her and shares his heart and someone whom, when they have had
a good argument loves her and respects her and treasures her just the
same.'

Are you sure you are describing a man there leelee?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Julia's Knight In Shining Armour - Page 4 Sigh
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Rupert Dashing Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:30 am

Mrs Figg wrote:wherefore ist yonder Odo that you speak of? methinks the cur hast cleaven his computer with thine axe, and ist bereft ofth said devilry on the nonce. what ho! Shocked

Nefer ye mind... I chanced upon that knave in Bibblebotty Lane in the villlage, and thrust my trusty blade through his stomach so hard as the point came out his back... I suspect it will me in the news betimes! Hoorah! cheers
Sir Rupert Dashing
Sir Rupert Dashing
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4