Cyber-Punk in the Media: Literature, Film, Music, Graphic Novels etc.

+4
Pettytyrant101
Kafria
Eldorion
Gandalf's Beard
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cyber-Punk in the Media: Literature, Film, Music, Graphic Novels etc.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber-Punk in the Media: Literature, Film, Music, Graphic Novels etc.

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:12 am

Wonderful, wonderful Boosh. Noel Fielding did a short stint on one of the teams on Shooting Stars for a bit too. He fitted in very well there.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Cyber-Punk in the Media: Literature, Film, Music, Graphic Novels etc.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber-Punk in the Media: Literature, Film, Music, Graphic Novels etc.

Post by Ally Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 am

Oh, I've watched that video so many times recently! I love it!! Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf's Beard Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Ally wrote:Getting into Jazz Funk... Wink

Brilliant! Very Happy

The irony is that Numan actually went through a "Jazz Funk" stage himself (within his trademark sound of course). Dance, I Assassin, and Warriors all had a bit in the mix, and blended in quite well at that. And there is a bit in some of his "middle years" pop stuff ( Razz of which Numan fans rarely speak). Thank Eru for Numan's mid-90's return to a darker Industrial sound.

GB

The very first Hobbit Films fanfiction on the Internet, formerly known as The Adventures of Bilbo and Itaril when first posted waaaay back in 2009, revised and retitled as The Adventures of Bilbo and Tauriel

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5678122/1/The-Adventures-of-Bilbo-and-Tauriel

Cyber-Punk in the Media: Literature, Film, Music, Graphic Novels etc.  - Page 2 Main-qimg-25b60ec8346a6008664b1df35a2131cd

"It is like a finger pointing at the moon. Pay no attention to the finger or you will miss all that heavenly Glory"--Bruce Lee

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence."--Carl Sagan
Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Location : In the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts having tea with Dumbledore, Merlin, and Obi Wan Kenobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 am

Ironic in what way, GB? Shrugging

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf's Goatee Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:46 am

The irony is in the eye of the beholder.  Wink 

Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Nice try, Odo Laughing

Cyber-Punk in the Media: Literature, Film, Music, Graphic Novels etc.  - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2