The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

+21
Biffo Banks
Beren
Pretty Tyrant
Orwell
Baingil
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Brian Boru
Wisey Banks
Eldorion
Saradoc
Mirabella
Tinuviel
Ally
Ringdrotten
Squach
Gandalf's Beard
Admin
janesmith
Pettytyrant101
odo banks
Kafria
25 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

Post by janesmith Tue May 24, 2011 5:22 am

Oh! And Ringdrotten if he can obtain a Danish Passport:-Jane Very Happy
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

Post by Baingil Tue May 24, 2011 5:26 am

janesmith wrote:
(1) How to both Find and Use a Proper Dictionary,

I have a dictionary the size of a stair step and I use it.

janesmith wrote:
(2) How to Dress Sensibly,

I wear ankle-length dresses. Seriously. In RL.

janesmith wrote:
(3) How to Walk without Mincing,

I hate mincing.

janesmith wrote:
(4) How to Quit Drinking Buckie

I don't drink buckie.

janesmith wrote:
(6) How to Smoke Pipeweed Appropriately,

I don't smoke pipeweed.

janesmith wrote:
(7) Beginners Sewing (Girls Only),

I've sewn a dress (ankle-length) and a very nice green cloak.

janesmith wrote:
(9) How to Do What One is Told,

The person who can teach me this doesn't exist.

janesmith wrote:
(10) How to Politely Avoid Forumshire Picnics.

And then sneak off to enjoy them anyway.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

janesmith wrote:Oh! And Ringdrotten if he can obtain a Danish Passport:-Jane Very Happy

And here I was thinking I didn't need any Respectification Mad

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 8 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Dear Lady Forumers,

"Respect" is now out at Our Lady --- and peaceful "Reflection" is in... flower

janesmith
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey Banks Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:10 pm

"Oh supple leg 'tis wisdom true
and shapely elbow God's own view
and twinkly toes and pretty petals
far more Spiritual than bits of metal.

Oh smooth skinned face, moisturised,
and elongated jaw, sensitized
with Chinese pricking needles long
through the afternoon jabbing strong.

Oh blue-green eyes, or darkest brown
take ye away every thoughtful frown
trust in the spirit, it bubbles through,
in every pool and meadow dew.

Oh rounded buttocks, mounds of joy
apple of the eye of boys
yes, we remember, we who dwell,
beneath the stars and stairs as well.

Oh precious breast and fine hone finger,
are they not on the lips of every singer,
look at them all, those boys agog,
beauty swims outside the Duck and Frog.

Oh how lucious, but pure the thought
of reflective girls in visions caught,
late at night, or early morn,
the rosie rose in bosom born.

Oh what a pleasure to see the fairer specie
strolling through the fields that go unceasie
all the way from the Feminine Realm, resplendant -
What means all this? Well, that's all dependant..."

"Ode to Womanhood: an Ode, Unfnished." by Lord Byron, in a dream, before he woke up, the poem being unfinished, and never edited, and which he could remember nothing of later anyway, and then he died.

Wise Odo

Chief Forumshire Channeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 pm

"yes, we remember, we who dwell,
beneath the stars and stairs as well."

Possibly Wisey one of my favourite channelled rymining couplings of all time! Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:03 pm

"Oh rounded buttocks, mounds of joy
apple of the eye of boys
yes, we remember, we who dwell,
beneath the stars and stairs as well."

I suspect a certain unsavouriness here, Petty... Suspect

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 am

Suspect By the looks of this, I think I'll need to make a hair cloak for this thread!!!!!!!!!! I'll make it special, for girls eyes only!!!!!!!!!!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

There ladies, we now have peace flower

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 8 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Excellent, here would be the place to confess.....

My fascination with a certain mini series may be influenced by a certain yorkshireman
Andrew Lee Potts!
yummy!

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:55 pm

I liked him in Prime Evil, that's all I'm saying! Haven't seen Alice, may grab it off the net if I run out off boxsets, and ofc when the potter boxset comes out that's all ill be watching for a while!

But anyway he plays the 'action nerd' really well in prime evil...hmmm... and I've ran out of things to say!

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Shocked Eldo, how did you get through my magic sheild???

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 8 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Porgy Bunk-Banks Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 am

Tinuviel wrote: Shocked Eldo, how did you get through my magic sheild???

Oh dear.... a bolt from the blue.... Oh where did that come from, your Majesty? And Eldo --- what are you up to? Hobnobbing (and perhaps more Wink ) with the hobnobs? Shocked (I'm impressed! Smile )
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Dutiful Consort

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 am

Where's Eldo? I just see Saradoc.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 am

"Where's Eldo?"

Well if you don't know Baingil what chance us? Maybe its like Find Wally (Waldo if your a US citizen)! He's here somewhere but disguised as a bit of the scenery!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 am

Oh, I can find him if I want to, but in this thread is a different story!
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

I am Eldorrion!

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:47 pm

WOAH!!!!! affraid
Did not see that! Sorry Saradoc!

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

This place is very confusing at times, especially this girlie thread place. But then what can I expect from the fairer (but softer) female mind! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:12 pm

I spy a scots hobbit, he's carrying a stick and using it to try whack a hornet's nest, silly boy! Very Happy

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty Tyrant Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 pm

My dear brother can be so clever on somethings (how bad Pj is usually) but so very stupid in others, he's always been that way. Not to worry he will get what he deserves {{{{I've put brackish water from the Lower Pool into his buckie supply and for added amusment some frogs- I doubt it will teach him anything, Petty isn't too good at learning lessons, not even the time he dropped a penny in a fire- took three weeks for the burns to heal he just wouldn't give it up!}}}}.

Clue-finder

Location : Pure Publications communal housing scheme, Scotsdale

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 pm

I can vouch for that, Mr Tyrant, if the old tales of the McTyrants are anything to go by, about your family stupidities, that is, not sure about the clever side. You know, it's said by our old Gaffers that if a McTyrant drops a penny in a fire, he'll burn himself every time getting it back -- never learn. The Gaffers say the "finger singeing" is true. And just now I've heard a rumour that you yourself has even told the English it's true - in confidence. Rumour only, I know, but no doubt true, as I said! The English! Rolling Eyes Pillow talk is what I heard Shocked - and you know about English women and their loose lips! You're all stubborn. Yes, all Tyrants and McTyrants (same thing) are stubborn. Stubbornly stupid the McTyrants (though I mean it kindly). And not clever at all - except to other McTyrants - and who are you to judge? (As to loose lipped English women, I'll say no more!)

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 am

Salacious rumourmongering, Odo? Tut! Tut!

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

Orwell wrote:Salacious rumourmongering, Odo? Tut! Tut!

Indeed, it doesn't sound very respectable! Shocked
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 am

No, not all. I hope Odo is not some kind of Pharisee. That would be most unrespectable!

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Beren Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Not respectable at all, I might have to knock some sense into this one....
Did you hear that Odo? that was the sound of my knuckles cracking!!!!!! (on my good hand of course)))))
Beren
Beren
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next