Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart

+3
Eldorion
Orwell
Mrs Figg
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

One of those lasses dies! Sad Why didn't you warn me, Mrs Figg.... Mad Sad

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 am

Just when I thought the Forumshire men couldn't get any more adorable. I love you
Want a hug?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Buffy just has that effect on men.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Buffy is one of the series where I have seen a few episodes, but far from all. But from what I can recall I think I too needed a hug when that death thing happened to the nice lady. I really liked her.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 pm

halfwise wrote:Buffy just has that effect on men.

And Spike has an effect on me.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Evil Willow surely? Nod (plus good Willow- now there a night in)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Amarië wrote:
halfwise wrote:Buffy just has that effect on men.

And Spike has an effect on me.

He was the greatest character in the show. Not sure why he faded away as an actor after that, I guess it was a case of such perfect casting and writing that he didn't seem right in anything else.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Orwell watched Halfwise trotting down the hill, "Why do the Officer classes always leave us Sans Culottes to do all the legwork?" he said in a bad mood. "Dunno " said Nora, "they have better things to be doing I guess, like stuffing peasants and scaring pheasants". "anyway that Phillips gets the hump if he doesnt eat his Spotted Dick at lunchtime", they both tried hard to dismiss the disturbing visuals and got on with trying to find the caterer.
The gypsy Elders had a quick conflab and pointed them in the direction of a secluded copse of trees, a spiral of smoke could be seen hovering over the leafy canopy like a silvery snake, Nora and Orwell approached a small wooden hut half hidden in the greenery. Before the hut was the small fire, a herb garden and some bee hives. No one seemed to be at home, but they got the impression of being watched, maybe it was the scarecrow lolling over the garden or maybe it was the large brown heron perching one legged on the roof of the hut. "what now? said Nora, alls quiet here", Then from between the trees a strange shape stalked forward, it was a man, with a long fluttering cape made entirely from feathers. Long brown feathers that changed colour as he moved silently towards them.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:01 am

Oooooh.... what next... cyclops

{{{Ummm... Mrs Figg, is that scumbag Orwell sod and that sweet Norc now kind of a team...? Gor blimey! Wot a turnaround! Very Happy Actually, wot an odd couple... Shocked }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Well Eldo is sleeping but I dont think he's going to be too chuffed that his wife is running around with Orwell, but he doesnt have to worry, they are just friends. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:they are just friends.

They'd better be! Mad

Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Eldo should step up a bit.. he's sleeping away the fun xD
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:06 pm

The strange man loped towards them his head cocked to one side like a curious bird. He stood before them delicately flexing his long fingers. Nora didnt knew quite what to say so she decided hello would be a polite start. "You are a very strange caterer" said Orwell nervously, "what do you want from us?" he gestured towards the town. "Have you ever heard the phrase 'There's no such thing as a free lunch?", the birdman said. "Because I am here to take my payment, all I ask is a small reward and then I will be on my way". "What reward, why is everyone asleep?" said Nora with rising anger. "I want my husband back to normal immediately or I will arrest you" she cried. "I am the Dreamcatcher", he said, "I mean you no harm, but I need to harvest some of your dreams to stay alive, I travel about the world in search of wonderful dreams to sustain me, as I live solely on your fantasies without them I perish, and in return I help humans with their little problems" he said sadly. "But this time something went awry, and the dreams were too powerful, I cannot wake them, they have drunk too deeply at the well of lethe". Orwell and Nora looked at each other with worry, "But why can't you do something, why has something gone wrong in our town, why not Breeland down the road?" she said. "I fear my dear that your town has stranger more willful dreams than other more domesticated places, here they are quite wild and feral, I am not strong enough to tame them to my bidding, your friends are travelling deep into strange lands I fear". "crikey" said Nora.

Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart - Page 2 Cheval-2010-dream-catcher-michael-art
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Watch it, Dreamcatcher Man! You're about to fall off a cliff! Shocked

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 pm

[url=Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart - Page 2 Lotro__Lothlorien_by_trueping2][IMG]

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 am

Mrs Figg wrote:Well Eldo is sleeping but I dont think he's going to be too chuffed that his wife is running around with Orwell, but he doesnt have to worry, they are just friends. Very Happy

Thank goodnes for that. pale I've got too women in my life at the momnt as it is. Shocked What with that Amarie chasing me now too --- possibly with her talons out and her big Valkyrie teeth ready to devour me... You know, I'm not a piece of meat for the ladies to feast on... Embarassed

{{{Is it my fatal charm or is it my persistent banal juvenile naughtiness that attracts the Female Race to me, Mrs Figg? Embarassed }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 am

Mrs Figg wrote:The strange man loped towards them his head cocked to one side like a curious bird. He stood before them delicately flexing his long fingers. Nora didnt knew quite what to say so she decided hello would be a polite start. "You are a very strange caterer" said Orwell nervously, "what do you want from us?" he gestured towards the town. "Have you ever heard the phrase 'There's no such thing as a free lunch?", the birdman said. "Because I am here to take my payment, all I ask is a small reward and then I will be on my way". "What reward, why is everyone asleep?" said Nora with rising anger. "I want my husband back to normal immediately or I will arrest you" she cried. "I am the Dreamcatcher", he said, "I mean you no harm, but I need to harvest some of your dreams to stay alive, I travel about the world in search of wonderful dreams to sustain me, as I live solely on your fantasies without them I perish, and in return I help humans with their little problems" he said sadly. "But this time something went awry, and the dreams were too powerful, I cannot wake them, they have drunk too deeply at the well of lethe". Orwell and Nora looked at each other with worry, "But why can't you do something, why has something gone wrong in our town, why not Breeland down the road?" she said. "I fear my dear that your town has stranger more willful dreams than other more domesticated places, here they are quite wild and feral, I am not strong enough to tame them to my bidding, your friends are travelling deep into strange lands I fear". "crikey" said Nora.

Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart - Page 2 Cheval-2010-dream-catcher-michael-art

Yeah - crikey! Shocked I think that's one of my dreams, Mrs Figg! Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Part two-

"Arise Eldenbrand son of Halfhelm", said the voice. "Arise tis the morn and our Lord awaites, arise!". Eldo turned in the bed and said in a sleepy grumpy voice, "Orwell bugger off, m'sleepin head hurts". He stretched out his legs and yawned his eyes tightly closed against the brightness in the room. He had the sudden realization that the bed was not the soft and comfy bed he had gone to sleep in but was hard and scratchy, the duvet had gone and in its place were sheets, crisp and cool.
Eldo sat up and cried aloud for standing over him in a large hall made of stone was a soldier, absolutely a soldier as he had a sword at his side and the heraldic livery of a knight, a long tabbard and keen grey eyes. The man stared at Eldo and the hard lines of his face softened somewhat. The look of amazed shock in Eldo's eyes told him all was not well with the boy. "What ails thee?, have you lost your wits boy?, he said in calmer tones, "Have you tongue in your head, do you know me not?.
Eldo could not speak, his mind was struggling to adjust, he had gone to bed at home and had woken up somewhere else, where was he, no clue to his surroundings could he find. Was this some prank of Orwell's, of course it must be, he remembered they had gone out the night before and had drunk a bit too much, yes that was it, either he was still dreaming or that wretched Orwell and Ringo had pulled a good one this time.

[url=Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart - Page 2 Howe-25small][IMG]

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:35 pm

HAHA, I like where this is going xD
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:39 pm

They stole Eldo?! Shocked Nora's gonna HURT THEM! The IDIOTS!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Agent Nora and the Pied Piper of Svalfart - Page 2 Tumblr_lzqy9fSPvi1qg4ll3

getting ready to kill those poor bastards..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:22 pm

lol! lol! lol!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Eldo suddenly laughed and shouted "Orwell!, Ringo! ha ha very funny, you can come out now you idiots!. hey I like your costume, did you make it yourself? He thought this was the best prank Orwell had ever played, this guy was a great actor, the way he is looking at me as if I am bonkers he thought , he he.
The man frowned and grabbed Eldo by the elbow, "Rise and dress yourself boy, you are in your cups or cracked, you must have a physik, I have taken an oath to protect you, and so I will, your guardian shall hear of this".
Eldo decided to go along with the play acting, thoroughly enjoying himself, he struggled into the unfamiliar clothes, wow Nora would love me in this get up he thought imagining Noras admiring looks, I look quite heroic, the swords a bit heavy though for doing the shopping, he he.
Eldo would have continued these happy thoughts, until he walked outside...
The man opened the great wooden door, there was a sudden overwhelming overload of sight, sound, smell, the air was warm and full of an unfamiliar perfume, heavy and sweet, the sun beat down on his head, there was the distant toll of silver bells, they were in a courtyard of white stone which shone and reflected, and sparkled with seams of mica. there were pots of orange and lemon trees, the sky was azure and cloudless, people in long robes strolled past, and soldiers dressed like the man stood on the battlements looking out and down over the rooftops, gardens and orchards far below.

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Eldo staggered and his knees felt like jelly, the man steadied him and with an anxious glance took him by the arm, "I fear you have the ague, can you remember nought? he said kindly. "Where am I?" said Eldo weakly, and "who are you?, I dont belong here, I dont understand, I must be dreaming". Eldo pinched himself hard, slapping his own face, but the dream remained fully crystal clear, if this is a dream he thought, its the best yet, and its so real I can almost taste it. He turned his head this way and that trying to drink in every detail every inch of the spectacle before him, he wanted to remember everything when he woke.
"Do you not know me boy?, I, Beregrond of the guard, Captain of Gondor?"
Eldo sat down in a heap on the stone pavement, he burst into tears, great sobbing heaving tears, like he had not cried since he was a very small child. But he was not sad, these were tears of liberating joy.
He was in the great city of Minas Tirith, tears rolled down his face and he laughed and laughed.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:47 pm

I did not see this coming in the slightest! I'm very anxious to find out what happens next! Please do tell. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next