Agent Nora and The Carrots From Mars

+3
David H
Orwell
Mrs Figg
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Agent Nora and The Carrots From Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent Nora and The Carrots From Mars

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 pm

There was silence in the room and they all eyed each other with worried and slightly churning tummies. I have a Baaaad feeling about this, thought Nora. Daves gone quiet and he's fiddling with his keys in his pocket. Basketball
No

pale

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Agent Nora and The Carrots From Mars - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent Nora and The Carrots From Mars

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:55 pm

"There is only one cure" said Dave with trepidation and quavering voice. "Its a hard lesson and you may be scarred for life, some of you may not survive the shock. You may think you are hallucinating. You may think you are in some crazy parallel universe where the normal rules of gravity, time, space, and tea time snacks are gone forever. If you come out of it with your marbles gathering dust in your pants, you will be the lucky ones.

There are those who have ran out their front door, with no pocket handkerchief, and have never been seen again!
....only to be found down some lonely wind swept forgotten nook, trembling and asking for deep fried Mars Bars.

If you have the courage....????

pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:57 pm

.......To read Mrs Figgs Tales of weirdness..... Shocked

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Oh My Crop! affraid

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm

affraid I know! Its Weird! affraid

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

"I'll take my chances with the Rodents", said Nora huffily. "I dont think they are technically Rodents", said Dave, his farming instincts kicking in, "People dont eat Rodents, apart from the Ancient Romans, who were partial to fried Dormouse".
Phew!" said Ringo, "we covered the Mrs Figgs tales of Oddness in basic S:A:S Viking training", "some of the lads cracked, and are now doing performances of Les Miserables for Cruise Ships and bored housewives in Essex". he sighed a great Viking sigh of relief, "But I tuffed it out, and it has made me a better person, but I do sometimes still get flashbacks now and again". Biffo stood up and lifted his knuckles off the floor, "me luk nassy poo", he grunted, obviously the bunnies had put the willies up him and he was prepared to confront danger head on, even a Brachycephalic head on. Halfwise was also curious, it couldnt be THAT bad surely?
Little did he know.
poor love.
They all shambled into Daves TV room, and turned on the computer.........someone got the snacks........

Much Later.........

Five poor tormented souls staggered from Daves farm..... and drove to town to save the townsfolk before it was too late..

Much later......

"well we saved everyone", said Ringo like a true hero. "Yup" said Nora. "But this has changed everything. I want a quiet life, I want to marry DI Eldo and go skiing in France, he's got a double first from Harvard in Skiing Safety, and is on a fast track to being the next Chief of police. I want to be a normal girl and have adventures no more. I am sick of these scratchy uniforms and flat shoes. The weirdness has to stop."
"and the first thing I do is...... buy myself the first 2 seasons of BBC Sherlock Holmes" Razz

THE END

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers
BRAVO!!!

(and we need an applause icon too, please!)

{{{also, thank you so much, Mrs Figg, for not exposing my private vegetable garden to the "laydeez". Embarassed I am most indebted to you!}}}

Last edited by David H on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:10 pm

HAHA! Loved the ending! cheers
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you thank you, Very Happy cat I love you
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Tolstoy, if he was alive, would be jealous, Mrs Figg. All of the Great Russian Authors would be nibbling their nails in awed consternation just now, I feel. Laughing

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Suspect yeah riiiight! mister sarky pants! Suspect I am sure they are shaking in their literary boots. Suspect I needed to expell some sillyness as it was building up like brussel sprout juice in an inclosed space and just as wiffy.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

I actually prefer your stuff to those Russians! Laughing

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:00 pm

thanx Admiral Sparkly Pants pirat
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2