Mirabella
Orwell
Pettytyrant101
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Birthday Mrs Figg - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Figg

Post by Orwell Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh Mrs Figg, I think Wisey noted the error 'cause he changed it to "sprungle bunger', which everyone knows in Forumshire send up a pleasant spray, rose and jasmine scented. Those 'pimple bungers' are what teenage hobbits light up, leave on doorsteps, knock on the door, then run off into the night giggling like banshees. Wonderful Channeller that Wisey, but he often posts his channellings before he reads and edits any grammatical or spelling issues. I apologise on his behalf that you saw it, he feared it would be the case, and he retired quickly in shame to his channell-cellar. .. He's quite upset about it, you see. As he didn't want one word - nay, not half a word - to lessen your happiness on your Happy Day! (I'll tell him it appealed to your impish sense of humour, so no real harm done, but I daresay he'll still be heart broken, the big softie! Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by Orwell on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:25 pm

tell him to come out of his whatsit immediately I like pimple bungers. We are expecting you all at the Party Tree btw, have you told Odo not to bring his trumpet? it scares the crumplehornwackers. A nice sing song is what we want. I wonder if Ringdrotten brings his salted Herring and Penguin flavoured crisps, they are nice with Beer. drunken
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Odo was a bit miffed about the trumpet but when I suggested he bring his bansheewailer, he brightened consdiderably - I hope that was the right thing of me to do, Mrs Figg. Very Happy As to Ringo Herring, never you mind, he's always going off doing his responsible Fjordianlandia-protecting Real World activities, and spares barely a thought for us while he's gone (I'm guessing). Rolling Eyes (Um... I hope that horrid Fjordianlandian lass - Norc? I think that's her name - well, I hope she's not invited. Quite a rude girl in my opinion. I thought Sqwaych was bad enough... Rolling Eyes )

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm

oh dear the herring quota will be sadly depleted while he is gone. Crying or Very sad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Herrings - truth be known - have nothing on Atlantic salmon... mmm-mmmm - yummy. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Happy Birthday Mrs Figg - Page 2 1-5

Happy Birthday Mrs Figg - Page 2 23-5

And a Happy drunken Birthday from me Mrs Figg! drunken Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Oh dear! Mrs Figg a fugitive? What ever did happen to her husband? What was her crime? Oooh where is Pretty...? I hope this isn't all related somehow...? I'm frightened... pale Sad Crying or Very sad Sad pale

Woman strong enough to not fear beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Oh good Eru! I never trusted that handsome hobbit! Bree-lander through and through... Queer! Queer-as! Where's our Admin when we need him? Missing as usual! Rolling Eyes And the Mayor? Missing too! Shocked And Mr Tyrant - he's at least a Moderator - not that anyone would know to judge from his behaviour. Rolling Eyes All missing! No wonder this place is such a mess. Rolling Eyes There's that DI Eldo and Sgt Herring - but they've curiously disappeared of late... Oh sweet Illuvatar stroke my primroses - I hope it won't be left up to me to call a meeting... I don't think I could bear yet another Secret Council, as a matter of fact! ... ... ...

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Hope this won't mean the Party's off... I was sooo looking forward to it. Crying or Very sad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

COR BLIMEY GUVNOR! me secrets out! I blame that Detective Eldo and his faithful companion DI Orwell, their rooting around in my drawers in Bree have found insinerating hevidence. It wasnt my fault, that OzHobbit slipped on the eel juice and fell, yes fell I tell you! on the end of my plank like foot. It wasnt my fault that a certain ace Reporter from that papalantir paper the Petty of the Purist, took some photos that went viral on Youtube. it wasnt my fault that my ex husband Ferny FartFlange went on a drive-by apple lobbing spree. I thought my past was a distant memory, those days in The Scrubs with Susan the biker gone from my mind. Its all come back to haunt me, and on my birthday toooooooo! Sad

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

odo banks wrote:There's that DI Eldo and Sgt Herring - but they've curiously disappeared of late...

Is not updating every six hours considered a disappearance now? Shocked Perhaps I should be flattered that their adventures have aroused such interest. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:DI Orwell

I thought Orwell was a pirate. scratch
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

pirat Aye Aye capn, so e is so e is arrrrr! pirat
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Yes, it's DI Eldo and Sgt Herring, Mrs Figg. Even I know that. Very Happy And it was my ancestor Orwell McOdo you're thinking of Eldo... Rolling Eyes It's like no one pays attention here - either that, or there's so many versions of EVERYTHING, no one knows who's who or who did what, or when. I must say, my head spins at times... Rolling Eyes

Anyhow, I'm pleased to hear you're dearly departed husband is merely the victim of an accident, Mrs Figg {{{yeah, sure! Rolling Eyes }}}. Frankly, I think DI Eldo and that gay chap, Sgt Ringo Herring, have enough to investigate already -- and them behind schedule by at least six hours already! Very Happy

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm

odo banks wrote:And it was my ancestor Orwell McOdo you're thinking of Eldo... Rolling Eyes It's like no one pays attention here - either that, or there's so many versions of EVERYTHING, no one knows who's who or who did what, or when. I must say, my head spins at times... Rolling Eyes

Orwell McOdo III, however, is a contemporary of yours and is also a pirate. pirat At least, he is in one part of the Forumshire Multiverse. Razz

Frankly, I think DI Eldo and that gay chap, Sgt Ringo Herring, have enough to investigate already -- and them behind schedule by at least six hours already! Very Happy

Should I take this as your way of saying I should stop messing around and go write the next chapter? Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Well as sgt Herring has gone off chasing Norwals or Killer Whales or summat, I thought I would make a sub and put DI Orwell in the mix, as everyone knows DI Eldo needs someone to bounce his extravagant theories at, and lift the plastic sheet, as he has a delicate tummy. silent pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Well as sgt Herring has gone off chasing Norwals or Killer Whales or summat, I thought I would make a sub and put DI Orwell in the mix, as everyone knows DI Eldo needs someone to bounce his extravagant theories at, and lift the plastic sheet, as he has a delicate tummy. silent pale

Nice try, Mrs Figg, but no cigar! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Eldorion wrote:
odo banks wrote:And it was my ancestor Orwell McOdo you're thinking of Eldo... Rolling Eyes It's like no one pays attention here - either that, or there's so many versions of EVERYTHING, no one knows who's who or who did what, or when. I must say, my head spins at times... Rolling Eyes

Orwell McOdo III, however, is a contemporary of yours and is also a pirate. pirat At least, he is in one part of the Forumshire Multiverse. Razz

Whoops! My mistake. But Odo's right, it's hard to keep up. I blame you, Eldo. You are the Admin, after all. (I'd blame Petty too, but as everyone knows what a buffoon he is, why bother? Rolling Eyes )

Eldorion wrote:
Frankly, I think DI Eldo and that gay chap, Sgt Ringo Herring, have enough to investigate already -- and them behind schedule by at least six hours already! Very Happy

Should I take this as your way of saying I should stop messing around and go write the next chapter? Razz

Quick on the uptake, or what? Laughing

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm

(I'd blame Petty too, but as everyone knows what a buffoon he is, why bother? Rolling Eyes )- Orwell

Is everyone spoiling for a claiming the night? One by one or a'the gether! Extremely Crabbit

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 pm

sigh! too much buckie I suppose. drunken I wish it was my birthday everyday and have articles and photos in The News of the Pure. Nod
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 pm

I was thinking this a very disrespectable way for everyone to behave on your Birthday, Mrs Figg, but then I thought, it's exactly the kind of behaviour one would expect on your Birthday! lol!

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 am

I knew it was too good to be true, and the argy bargy would out! Shrugging Im off to see a man about a troll.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am

If a party doesn't end with a fight its not a real party! Twisted Evil

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

Don't be an idiot, you idiot. There's more to Forumshire than that, idiot!*

{{{*Do you like the new insult, Petty. The new girl from Fjordianlandia taught me it! Very Happy }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2