Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Lorient Avandi
27 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Homosexuality - Page 10 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Eldorion Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 pm

I expect Lorient to be fully behind this cause as well: we mustn't be selective in our reading of God's Word. Very Happy

www.godhatesshrimp.com

Last edited by Eldorion on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 pm

About that Eldo, all the children,who were not necessarily evil, wouldhave grown up to be that way because their parents were that wayand all the other people who they were around too. They all thought the practices and other evil practices of the city were acceptable.

Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Why would children born to people who are homosexual by preference grow up to be homosexual?- its not something you pass on. Mad
Straight people have homosexual offspring- homosexual couples raise straight children- it is happening all the time.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Let me see if I've understood this. Are you saying that, in God's worldview, children who grow up in at-risk situations around dangerous people should also be killed or otherwise punished the same as their parents? (This is ignoring for the moment that being gay doesn't make someone dangerous ... but there's only so much I can respond to in a given post.)
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 pm

And the Angels you speak of petty who came to help in that story were going to be raped by a group of men who cam to Lot's house. Lot ,after being around all the sinning, rhought it would've been ok to off them his daughters to rape. And because his daughters had been around the sinning they thought it was ok to make Lot drunk and then sleep with him. It was terrible for everyone involved

Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Homosexuality was not the only sin of the city.
Petty-Kids are not born gay, the kids in the city wpuld have become homosexuality or commit other sins because of how terrible the city was
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Eldo- kids who were killed aren't sent to hell or anything, they are ok after they die. Had they not died when they did, they would have become like the adults around them.
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Yes but the angels in that story were able to be raped- they had physical bodies with all the necessary orifices and bits to rape- they ate, slept, could get drunk- what I am getting at is apart from the name angel (and its modern image and connotations as rewritten by the modern churches and media don't help here) they don't seem very divine or unearthly.

Hard to image a worse city than Glasgow for violence, abuses, crime of all sorts etc- why does God not wipe all such places out, why there? And lucky for God that where archeologists think the city was happens to be on a bit of active geothermic land.
Where you see God Lorient I see a simpler natural event remembered in folklore and eventually recorded in the Bible.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Eldorion wrote:I expect Lorient to be fully behind this cause as well: we mustn't be selective in our reading of God's Word. Very Happy

www.godhatesshrimp.com
I do dislike shrimp.... Wink

We do not believe in most of the stuff the Law of Moses said. If we did, there would be no more Mormons! Shocked

Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:25 pm

study Leviticus 18:32-33: "Abraham said, Ï will not destroy it if there are ten." After he had finished speaking with Abraham, the Lord went away, and Abraham returned home.

So, there were less than ten innocent people in Sodom! No wonder God destroyed that evil place! Makes me wonder about demographics though. Were there only nine or less young ones too young to fornicate (unnaturally) in Sodom?

Oh, and I wonder, did those nine or less innocents get spared? And who looked after them after Sodom was destroyed. Maybe some text has fallen away:

Leviticus Amendment 1: "And when Sodom was destroyed Abraham sent Midwives to rescue the nine (or less) children who were still alive, because a Loving God would never abandon such Innocents; for only Sinful Humans would be so cruel, God being Blamelesss in All Things."

Last edited by Orwell on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Lorient Avandi wrote:We do not believe in most of the stuff the Law of Moses said. If we did, there would be no more Mormons! Shocked

So not ALL of the Bible is God's Word?

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Hard to image a worse city than Glasgow for violence, abuses, crime of all sorts etc- why does God not wipe all such places out, why there?

Especially Glasgow! Good point, Petty. Why?

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Lorient Avandi wrote:Petty-Kids are not born gay, the kids in the city wpuld have become homosexuality or commit other sins because of how terrible the city was

You are seriously mistaken, Lorient, or seriously blind.

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Petty- I do realize that they were not actually "angels" as most people use the term. They were simply good people who wanted to warn Lot of the danger of the city. But even if they were not actually angels, is it ok to rape them?

Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Orwell- it was when it was made. The Law of Moses was only used until Christ came to Earth, after which it was not needed
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 pm

I personally don't condone rape.

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 pm

I wasn't implying it was ok to rape anyone Lorient- I was just genuinely curious has to how your religion viewed angels- as physical servants of god, messengers of god or as ethreal spirit beings.
It wasnt a critisim or a defence of any argument, just wanted to know for my own knowledge.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Orwell wrote:
Lorient Avandi wrote:Petty-Kids are not born gay, the kids in the city wpuld have become homosexuality or commit other sins because of how terrible the city was

You are seriously mistaken, Lorient, or seriously blind.

There is no legitimate evidence that they are born that way. Very Happy

Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Apart from the testimony of millons of gay people and their families you mean?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I wasn't implying it was ok to rape anyone Lorient- I was just genuinely curious has to how your religion viewed angels- as physical servants of god, messengers of god or as ethreal spirit beings.
It wasnt a critisim or a defence of any argument, just wanted to know for my own knowledge.
We use the King James version of the Bie, that is the term used for them at that part of the Old Testament, we did not change it to something else. Commonly when we refer to angels such as the Angel Moroni, they are beings who god has sent from heaven. Those beings commonly tend to be messengers though Shrugging
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Apart from the testimony of millons of gay people and their families you mean?
It is a common belief that they all use. something may have happened to then when they were young that they couldnt necassarily tell or remember is why they became gay. If humans are are designed with the desire to procreate, why would they become gay naturally? What about all the people who somehow "turn gay"? We're they gay all along? Even when they were with a member of the opposite sex?
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 pm

So for your religion angels are sent from Heaven- so does that mean they are ethreal or physical?

The eveidence of peoples experience and many studies point strongly to being born with your sexual orientation, but your sexual orientation doesnt have to be an off/on thing- either or, people are very varied and there is a lot of grey areas inbetween. You get defintely gay and you get definetly straight and you also get every shade inbetween, from the man who likes his wife to be doing the drilling to bisexuals who may choose depending on their mood or something, what does it matter?
Homosexuality is just one in a vast range of human sexual practices. We are wired that way, and if their is a God He did the wiring. So why the problem?

ps Lorient good to have you back about the place, disagree or no I do enjoy these discussions and look how lively its made the place!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 pm

We still do not know how the human brain works, so you cannot come to any real conclusion as to why people are gay.

I believe that Angels are beings who have passed who were prophets or otherwise extremely religious and good. I believe that they have been resurrected already, so they do have bodies, but they are in a perfect state. They usually return to hevean after hiving the message.
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorient Avandi Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:01 am

I'm not a doctrine expert so I do not know for sure if that's our entire belief. But I think that's probably true
Lorient Avandi
Lorient Avandi
Wizard of Magicland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 am

Lorient Avandi wrote:We still do not know how the human brain works, so you cannot come to any real conclusion as to why people are gay.

But you have concluded that they are definitely not born gay?

Lorient Avandi wrote:
There is no legitimate evidence that they are born that way. Very Happy

I feel the need to quote South Park in my response to this:

"In every journal entry we research from those early pilgrims, not one entry mentions anything about aliens not being there"

This was, according to the man who said it, bulletproof evidence of the "fact" that aliens have played a major role in our history scratch Yes, there is no legitimate evidence that they weren't born gay, but please present your legitimate evidence that they were.

Homosexuality - Page 10 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum