Ally
Eldorion
odo banks
30 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Complaints - Page 40 Empty Re: Complaints

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:36 pm

We could have our own White Council, or maybe Beige Council, to look into neferious goings on and various skullduggery and stuff, and Orwells big red inflamed eye could give us all the heeby geebies and scare the bejaisus outta us. and then we could find out that Petty is indeed a Scotwraith from the Dark Side come to cast nasturtions on our Beloved Leader PJ and his witch....er little helpers. and it would be seen from ahigh and fortold as of yore and thingy....
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm

But I am a Scotwraith from the Dark Side come to cast nasturtions on our Beloved Leader PJ and his witch!
But only because they deserve it you know.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 pm

You need to high tail it out to Barad Dur then before The Beige Council paints the walls of your dungeon Magnolia, and fluffs your chintz pouffes. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Mmm I think I'm safe Mrs Figg- I just had a check under my kilt and I'm pretty sure I don't have any chintz pouffes. (And if I did I'm not sure I'd be that adverse to having them fluffed- sounds not unpleasant! And presumably requires some sort of fluffer Very Happy )

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Petty has a soft side? Shocked Or just a soft underside, meybee? Cool

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:We could have our own White Council, or maybe Beige Council, to look into neferious goings on and various skullduggery and stuff, and Orwells big red inflamed eye could give us all the heeby geebies and scare the bejaisus outta us. and then we could find out that Petty is indeed a Scotwraith from the Dark Side come to cast nasturtions on our Beloved Leader PJ and his witch....er little helpers. and it would be seen from ahigh and fortold as of yore and thingy....

Look, I think we should keep our investigations limited, Mrs Figg. Don't want to unearth too much neferiism... No, need surely to throw the skullduggery net too far.... surely...

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

..and let wormses out of cans.. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm

So what you are saying Odo is that for the greater good of all we should pick on one person? I see. Nod

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I blame Dingleberg myself

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Ally wrote:I blame Dingleberg myself

Miss Esoteric strikes again! Rolling Eyes Hey! Let's pick on Ally! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 pm

I think we need a better phrase than 'pick on'- its just the sort of thing that leftie leaning Admin of ours is bound to disapprove of.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 am

True... What about... "banter at"? Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Complaints - Page 40 Empty complaints

Post by leelee Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 am

Amariƫ wrote:Leelee is indeed the real deal. Smile I love you

This is a premade forum, I am sure Eldo can manage. And if he needs help he has such trustworthy moderators like... Petty... um... well there's always google. I am not worried. Cool

I actually don't feel I have much of a persona, period. I am , away from computers, shy, nervous, introverted, could easily be a recluse. I am just me. And if you want to know someone with a great personality and this is the truth, look to Am. All brains and beauty and she is never flustered on the Gentle Planet like me. An actual real life engineer, so if our esteemed Leader here ever needs a word of wisdom she is the one to go to. Not that Petty isn't the logical person here, but buckie is buckie and I am not all that sure even such a strong hearted person that can drink buckets of buckie and go to work and have everyone still alive at end of the shift can be looked to to figure out everything should Eldo have a little moment where he cannot do justice to the job. Look to the Engineer I say it worked for Gandalf.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 am

sounds like you know Am personally, Leelee Wink
well, ur not the only one here feeling like there isn't much of a persona to look at. Me, I always post on the most off-topic threads, I post bullshit and random nonsence, but most of all, I am too lazy to post on the more serious thread (I am not refering to the president thread, but all concerning Hobbit and LOTR).. so. yes Am is great Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:38 am

I'm not exactly the most theatrical person here either, but I don't think that's the only way to have value on Forumshire (although where would be without Petty and Orwell's antics? Rolling Eyes Razz). Just being yourself and sharing your thoughts and your time is what really keeps us going. Whether you like to spend your time having serious debate and discussion, goofing around in silly threads, or engaging in a pleasant mix of both, I think the reason we all come here is for some time away from all the pressures of the outside world where we can have fun and be ourselves. However you like to express that, that's how we roll. It's the free spirit way. cheers
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Complaints - Page 40 Empty complaints

Post by leelee Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 am

Norc, I always look for your posts, you are so real to me, a for real person, remind me of my dear brother who died two years ago. The fact that he was so random is what endeared me to him, and you are dear too.
Eldo what a kind person you are. You must have such great parents, I really mean that, because too many at your age don't even seem to value the human person.
Oh and ....does your mother know you stay up so late? Do get your rest , you are our leader and we need to not be worried over you going about like a zombie with no sleep. Smile
And Norc, I cannot say Am and I are friend friends, for I have not been on council on the Gentle Planet very long and am just getting to know her , her country and her dreams and loves slowly, one email or post at a time. But what I am getting to know makes me in awe of her and honor her, it is just that simple.

-----
Discussion continued here: http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t436-complaints
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40