Television programmes [2]

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Television programmes [2] - Page 14 Empty Re: Television programmes [2]

Post by halfwise Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:01 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:
halfwise wrote: the age when women didn't get a career, and...never had to flex [their] mind[s].
<citation needed>

https://anuhj.com.au/publication/the-housewife-syndrome-an-indicator-of-madness-or-oppression/

though shaded heavily with the language of advocacy, which always arouses my suspicion of bias.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:48 pm

@Halfy - a few years back you recommended the show Northern Exposure to me. I posted something about it somewhere sometime, but someone sent me this the other day: https://archive.org/details/northern-exposure-1990/Northern+Exposure+(1990)+-+S01E01+-+Pilot+(Blu-ray).mkv

All seasons in HD - I bought the DVD set myself, but this is no doubt very nice if stuck in an airport or the like Smile FYI in case you weren't aware! Fantastic show, by the way, almost finished watching it start to finish for the second time.

Television programmes [2] - Page 14 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:06 pm

Talking of airports, I really want to watch The Flight Attendant, its got the girl from BB Theory and the 'wrong' Daario Naharis.

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:54 am

Ringo - the whole of Northern Exposure online for free? That's insane! I hope it stays up.

Figgs - I can't figure that show out, but I suppose they wanted to keep us curious. More importantly, you consider the Daario they ended up with to be the wrong one. I thought the first was friggin's gorgeous (even I could tell that) but an obvious airhead. Tough call.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14