We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in!

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 35 Empty Re: We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in!

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:03 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{ Quick update on folk I know who have got vaccinated- no one has reported anything worse to me than sore arm and headaches. My Dad got his yesterday (he works in the local hospital) and says he feels fine. }}

That's good news Petty. Thumbs Up
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 35 Empty Re: We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in!

Post by azriel Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:35 pm

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 35 Days10

Some wise ass put this on facebook & I cant help but feel this applies to most of the months so far Smile

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 35 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 35 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:32 pm

It's not a joke that you get immediately. I wouldn't have except for your interpretation.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:45 am

{{ My mum goes for her vaccine jab today. My Dad already got his. He was fine, but Ill keep you up to date on how things go. So far still not heard of any serious issues with anyone I know who has had the vaccine. Long may that continue. }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldorion.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:51 pm

I know quite a few people that have had their first jab now... no problems reported as yet.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Under covid agent

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:48 pm

which one was it Petty? Pfizer?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:56 pm

This makes sense. People here are wearing masks while walking nearly empty streets, which is pointless but it's just where people's heads are.

UK Epidemiologist says crowded beaches do NOT spread covid

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:38 pm

woo hoo, good news for me then, as I live by the briny Smile

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 35 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 35 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35