Forest Shepherd
Pettytyrant101
malickfan
halfwise
9 posters

Go down

{{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets Empty {{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets

Post by halfwise Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Awright,  it's about damn time we cleared something up.

Petty's been using encryption brackets since (according to my investigations) early 2016.  Over 3 years.  Have we had any explanation?  Any payoff after all these years?  All we got is an early reference to being on the run, and since then nada, nyet, nothing.

It's time we had an explanation, Mr Tyrant!  No putting it off any longer. Evil or Very Mad  No veiled hints about all will be explained shortly. Extremely Crabbit   Out with it!

(Yes, we know Figgs is behind it somehow. :drum:)

Last edited by Amarië on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why do you assume its been edited? Or that this thread is even here? Hm?)

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

{{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets Empty Re: {{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets

Post by malickfan Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:14 pm

*yes* ^I've^ ((((wondered)))) >>why<< {myself}

study scratch Shrugging

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

{{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets Empty Re: {{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:40 pm

It's time we had an explanation, Mr Tyrant! No putting it off any longer- Halfy

{{Now, now Halfy if I could I would, but alas I am bound to remain in secrecy for a time yet until my task is fulfilled. There you go, its a task. Happy now? Mad But there is a Reason! Twisted Evil }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:17 am

Banghead

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:01 am

Bloody heck, it all began with a certain kerfluffle over some nonsense, and by now I suspect it's nothing much more than muscle memory on Petty's part! Mad Mad

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:44 am

bounce  cumon we want to know :drum:

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:28 am

{{ I cant say on pain of pain!! pale But there is a Reason and its not impossible it may even be fully revealed before years end, maybe...look, here's all I can smuggle out, you'll need to piece it together from this! Should be ok it was a very early proof of concept, since replaced with better.

Spoiler:

Bugger, I hear them coming back! pale Better look busy or no buckie for me! Mad I was never here! }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:41 am

The hell? scratch  

Okay, I'm back to this then:  Banghead

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:41 pm

{{{ Oh bugger, this is going to get me killed if I get caught, but I've managed to smuggle out the proof of concept vid. Long out of date now, but anything more I risk needing more than encryption brackets, more like a Ouija board! pale Mad drunken  Did you hear someone coming?  Shocked

Top Secret!!!
Spoiler:

Did you hear someone coming?  Shocked   }}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote: more like a Ouija board!
More like a Deja Vu board. Cool
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Yep, thats um....really terrifying shit there.   I can see how that would put your life in danger.  Yessirree, clears everything right up that did.  Nothing brings out the Junta like putting so much labor into a work of art filled with rabbits and flowers.   Keep that head down, Laddy.

{{{ scratch }}}

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:48 pm

That is pretty sorta possibly almost what I've been suspecting, I am quite proud of myself.

This thread is now protected by adminium coated encryption brackets.

We all fear the rabbit junta.
]]§§}}}

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 am

{{{{ Thank you Amarie - though I suppose I should not be surprised our Dark Planet leader has had a secret super level set of encryption brackets all this time?! Suspect But for added security I shall continue to use my own too Nod Just in case , you cant trust the buggers you know! pale Turns out all those years ago I really, really should have read the small print in my contract. Mad }}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:32 am

Video Unavailable?? Bloody rabbits in a field!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:07 am

{{{ Is it unavailable? Shocked Bugger they must be on to me already!!!!! pale }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:21 pm

cheers bounce flower cant wait
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Forest, it plays just fine for me.  I think they must be mopping us off bit by bit.  The first thing they do before moving in is cut off communications.  

Right Forest?

Forest...?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 pm

Hey has anyone seen Halfy?

...Guys?

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:37 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{{{ Thank you Amarie - though I suppose I should not be surprised our Dark Planet leader has had a secret super level set of encryption brackets all this time?! Suspect  But for added security I shall continue to use my own too Nod Just in case , you cant trust the buggers you know! pale  Turns out all those years ago I really, really should have read the small print in my contract. Mad  }}}}

That cannot have been a Dark Planet deal. We have no need for small print or your signature, as we aleays go at least one level or more above, and then there is no need for you to worry about reading or writing as it is all taken care of.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:40 pm

halfwise wrote:Forest, it plays just fine for me.  I think they must be mopping us off bit by bit.  The first thing they do before moving in is cut off communications.  

Right Forest?

Forest...?

Forest Shepherd wrote:Hey has anyone seen Halfy?

...Guys?

(( Laughing ))

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:24 am

{{ Ah no, not a DP contract, the mind boggles as to what one of those contains but I suspect soul selling is in their somewhere No but I cant say who lest they hear and discover I've been disregarding my contracted duties to be here! Mad They withhold my buckie you know! pale Evil or Very Mad }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:Video Unavailable?? Bloody rabbits in a field!

I've found worse things in my field..... Suspect

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Shocked

Guys?.......

hello ...anybody there?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:10 pm

{{ affraid Abandon thread!!! They must be on to me!! affraid Or maybe this whole thing was a cunning ploy They devised with the Admin to discover if I have been sneaking out to Formshire all this time! Shocked }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:47 pm

Are we talking "Watership Down Zombie Bunnies" now ?

{{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

{{{§§[[ Petty's Encryption Brackets Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum