chris63
Bluebottle
Eldorion
Amarië
Norc
17 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 38 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [8]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:53 pm

{{Yup looks suprisingly like the nobs version of Porridge. Smile }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 38 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [8]

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:35 am

I think Mexico City is under-rated globally. Perhaps the problem is that it's so big that the cool stuff is diluted.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:33 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/dead-alligators-dropped-deep-into-the-sea-lead-to-a-surprising-find/ar-BBYSdKg?ocid=spartanntp

Interesting. But what else will they chuck in the sea Smile

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 38 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:24 pm

{{ Research is often equal parts fascinating and morbid!}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:58 pm

I love you love this, those little kids are overjoyed. Razz

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:39 am

{{ I have recently been informed by a rather lovely mystery person who likes to note dates and anniversaries and such, in a nice dress, that today is the 10th anniverasry of my first ever crabbit post (of course it was crabbit- if memory serves was having a go at all the PJ love coming from ole GB! ) on the old forum. 10 years of Forumshire Shocked I dont know if I should celebrate or apoligise! Very Happy }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:46 pm

I could've sworn I've been on Forumshire more than 10 years: been at the current job 12 years and am sure I ran here for solace within the first year.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:05 pm

I think you may be conflating Forumshire with the Old Forum. I found my way here from Bree in 2011 thanks to Petty, Figgy, and Orwell, and I remember some months later there was a great celebration when you found your way to the new site. That was the first I met you. pub

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Yes, that's right.  I consider the Old Forum to have been continued here, and don't make much distinction.   For me the major difference was Odo changing over to Orwell.

I keep forgetting that Petty joined the Old Forum after me.  He pretty much took possession and it was hard to remember him not being around, sort of like a girlfriend who slyly moves in and has already gotten into your oversized Tshirts on day one.  But he came in soon after me so since I hadn't quite taken possession myself it didn't register as much that HE had.

Bree was a rollicking place on its own, though without the artistic bent here. I knew when I came back to the same url after about a year's absence that things had changed, but thanks to Petty's salvage efforts I made it here and trundled on.

Last edited by halfwise on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:33 pm

{{ There was much to provoke my crabbit in those old forum liberal Pj days!! Evil or Very Mad Someone had to make a stand! Twisted Evil }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:20 pm

I miss Bree Sad and I miss being banned from TORn every month. Razz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:26 pm

Bree was fun. The format seemed simpler I thought. I trundled over here from Bree & glad I did too Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:32 pm

{{ Ah yes my Forumshire outreach program! Laughing }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:32 pm

I wonder if we could change our name to something like the Amazon-Tolkien forum and see if we attract new members. We have a chance to be ahead of the wave on this one.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:52 pm

hey Petty I have been using that link you  gave me called FILMON TV FREE, today it stopped showing UK channels, can you recommend another one that streams live TV? cheers. also I have my VPN set to UK but Channel 4 still wont let me use their on demand stuff, it says that I am not in their area, but technically I should be able to use it, have you any idea why the VPN isn't fooling them? No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:21 pm

I used to post on Bree a fair bit, think that's how I first knew Figsy, Azriel and maybe a couple of others (some of whom were regulars here as well a few years back), I can't say I remember much about the place (other than the simplicity of the format, and the constant stream of bizarre and random spam attacks), but I've always tended to be more of a lurker than massively active participant in the forums I've joined over the years (here excepted).

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:33 am

I wonder if we could change our name to something like the Amazon-Tolkien forum - Halfwise

{{I was musing along similar lines myself the other day Halfy- I feel a forum discussion is needed and will shortly open another thread on the matter for debating the merits.

'have you any idea why the VPN isn't fooling them?'

Some sites have ways to detect if your using a VPN to reach their site- they cant tell where you actually are, and it will say UK at their end, but it will say essentially UK VPN and so auto bars you for using a vpn. Its a constant evolution- the vpn makers find ways round it, the sites find ways round that and so the vpn makers find a way round that etc.

'I've always tended to be more of a lurker than massively active participant in the forums I've joined over the years (here excepted).'- Malick

And glad we are too that you make here the exception Malick Nod I had lurked on a couple of forums, Tolkien and Who related when I first got online, but the only forum I ever regularly posted on is here - and look how much crabbit Ive spewed since then! Twisted Evil Forumshire has always been a nice place to chat I find. Ive never found anywhere else quite like it online. Nod }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:49 am

{{I was musing along similar lines myself the other day Halfy- I feel a forum discussion is needed and will shortly open another thread on the matter for debating the merits.

Do that. I've been thinking this needed a proper reply, which means I never get around to doing it. Which is also true of any research... heck, I am not even able to finish this post. Domain name thingie is renewed around june/july ( see the donation thread). More members means there shall be a council to monitor things.

Yeah I'd wish I had more time to spend here, but that's not in the cards and I'd rather be honest than promise to do something and never deliver.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:44 pm

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/168766554388381/

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:37 pm

the one with two guys rolling is called a "monkey roll" which my brother and I used to do.  It's actually pretty easy.

Last edited by halfwise on Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:13 pm

It's the shot of automation that makes this vid.

Lava Lamp Production

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:31 pm

I see Halfy has invited many of his hairy clan to help out with 'children in need' here in the UK Smile

Just...................whatever [8] - Page 38 Dsc03413

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:43 pm

We jump in when we can. Nod

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:28 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum