Space and The wonders/mysteries of The Universe

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Space and The wonders/mysteries of The Universe - Page 21 Empty Re: Space and The wonders/mysteries of The Universe

Post by Pettytyrant101 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:10 pm

{{ I was wondering if youd get chance to nab the comet Lance. Nice picture. With that greenish glow its somewhat remiinscent of the capsules from Mars in War of the Worlds pale }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldorion.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Space and The wonders/mysteries of The Universe - Page 21 Empty Re: Space and The wonders/mysteries of The Universe

Post by Mrs Figg on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:45 pm

yep its a bit spooky. If it glows red we are getting into GoT territory. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel on Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:51 pm

I thought they were cracking good photos. Great for me as I miss every event that goes on in the sky.

Space and The wonders/mysteries of The Universe - Page 21 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Space and The wonders/mysteries of The Universe - Page 21 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:54 am

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:03 pm

I have a hard time with that photo of people sitting in the mirror. Deformation!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:28 am

Just saw a clickbait headline from the Daily Mail saying "scientists find "no signs" of life are studying 10 million star systems."

I obviously read the article after seeing a couple of responses from people that clearly hadn't and had decided they knew exactly what the scientists did and what signs they were looking for.

Basically, please read articles fully and look at any sources they refer to. Then try and find other commentary from other sources to see how they interpret the same original sources.

Most journalists seem to not know what the fuck they are on about while trying to get people to read them by incorrectly titling and paraphrasing everything.

There should really be a law against that type of inept reporting.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Under covid agent

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:38 pm

Yeah, it's even more prevalent in political reporting. Just about anything written about Trump or his administration is skewed to be clickbait. He isn't completely off base when he complains about being treated unfairly - even if he distorts more than they do.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:12 pm

I dont think he is unfairly treated in that there is just as much crap about his rivals from the other side.

I think they are probably all unfairly treated in terms of reporting versus reality though.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Under covid agent

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:40 pm

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:35 am

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21