Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

+2
Sinister71
Johnnyd
6 posters

Go down

Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Empty Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Post by Johnnyd Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xxym2tyEM

Johnnyd
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Empty Re: Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Post by Sinister71 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:44 pm

this got posted in another thread already, but its funny either way

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Empty Re: Honest Trailers - The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Yeah I don't think we need a whole new thread for this. Razz

Delete please Eldo-mod!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 pm

I'm not sure that's the way this place works. Sofa

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:50 am

Forest Shepherd wrote:Yeah I don't think we need a whole new thread for this. Razz

Delete please Eldo-mod!

No need to delete, that's a little silly. Still good stuff.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:52 am

Yeah where do you think we are, torn? Razz

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:33 am

Wait a second...
*checks web address*

I've been on the wrong website this whole time! Mad
And here I thought it was strange that everyone was referring to themselves in the third person!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down