halfwise
Lancebloke
Bluebottle
azriel
Pettytyrant101
20 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The 2014 Forum Awards Nominations - Page 4 Empty Re: The 2014 Forum Awards Nominations

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Because men dont wear skirts, obviously! Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

The 2014 Forum Awards Nominations - Page 4 Empty Re: The 2014 Forum Awards Nominations

Post by Bluebottle Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:15 pm

But.. they fill the same physical space and function. Shrugging

You sure this isn't just some semantic nonesensical, to allow you to keep feeling masculin? Sofa

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Btw, at what time would you like us to start get our avatars and such ready for the red carpet?

I know you haven't actually set a firm date for when you're holding this so I thought I'd ask.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:23 pm

You sure this isn't just some semantic nonesensical, to allow you to keep feeling masculin?- Blue

Suspect Now! None of that.  Mad

I keep a whacking great haggis stick under there, and I always have a buckie bottle to hand, and then there's Figg, who refuses to clean my barrel and will shoot me down  in flames in a split second, I ask you, what more does a Scotshobbit need to feel masculine than that!

No, a kilt is the ultimate in masculinity, it improves the breeding Wink no restrictions under there laddie Nod

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Prepare your avatars now but dont use them yet!- I will still be going offline, very shortly I suspect, and I will not most likely be back on till next Tuesday. So the most likely day for the actual awards will be next Friday. Then on Saturday there will be a final nominations for Creative Corner- artwork, photos, stories, poems ect.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Ah, ok. Sorry to hear that. You know, the amount of it connection porblems you have there really should be someone you could sue.

On the avatars, I just thought, let us know. To limit the last minute work, you know. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:You sure this isn't just some semantic nonesensical, to allow you to keep feeling masculin?- Blue

Suspect Now! None of that.  Mad

I keep a whacking great haggis stick under there, and I always have a buckie bottle to hand, and then there's Figg, who refuses to clean my barrel and will shoot me down  in flames in a split second, I ask you, what more does a Scotshobbit need to feel masculine than that!

No, a kilt is the ultimate in masculinity, it improves the breeding Wink no restrictions under there laddie Nod

On that. Don't you just think.. what's the point? Like gender roles. Who can hand on heart say they could look seriously into something like gender based advertisement and not end laughing at the ridiculousness of it?

We all want love, and that's pretty much it. Why treat people, things, differently because of gender? Shrugging

Idk...

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:41 pm

We all want love, and that's pretty much it- Blue

I love my buckie. Does that count?

'Why treat people, things, differently because of gender?'

Its not about gender! Mad A kilts a kilt. A skirts a skirt.
Its like saying gloves and boxing gloves are the same thing. They will both go over your hands, they will both keep our hands warm, but only one of them is it useful to be wearing when the thing in your fridge finally grows so big it bursts out the door and into your barrel.
Mind you its proving a bit of a bugger to unscrew the top of my buckie bottle Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Yes, but.. why care that someone says a kilt is effeminate? Like, it is, or it isn't. Does it matter?

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:23 am

Trying to convince a scotsman (that it doesn't matter) that a kilt could be seen as effeminate..

I should have known it was a lost cause. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:20 am

its not effeminate if the kilt wearer is from Glasgow, just remember that if you ever go there and want to survive the visit. pale No

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:25 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:And don't get me started on ELDO. I was just glad to wake up and know he was not some cross dressing anime girl wearing six inch heels made of titanium and a purse that could knock out an elephant- leelee

Not sure waking up will help there! Wink

Voting is now officially open!!!! Thank you to those who have already voted, and if you haven't voted yet bloody well get on  with it! Mad

So - if I get getting this right, Petty - I missed my chance to vote prior to the vote being opened? Suspect

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:25 am

Mrs Figg wrote:its not effeminate if the kilt wearer is from Glasgow, just remember that if you ever go there and want to survive the visit. pale No

Laughing

kilt... {{{hee hee hee}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:57 am

I'll certainly try to remember that. Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm

yeah you could be going home in a shoebox if all I have heard about Glaswegians is true. pale their kilts are not to be sniffed at. affraid
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:13 pm

if I get getting this right, Petty - I missed my chance to vote prior to the vote being opened?- Orwell

Um, yes, but you have only missed your chance to vote against the rules- ie too bloody soon- you still have plenty of time however to cast your votes within the rules- if you follow that which Im not sure I do. scratch Thats Forumshire for you! Very Happy

'their kilts are not to be sniffed at.'- Figg

I would definitely not recommend trying to sniff a Glaswegians kilt, for a whole variety of reasons. No

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:29 pm

well getting close enough without being overcome by (lets call it Buckie fumes, but its probably poo) would be a problem
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:57 pm

I just rewatched the nominations video and I wanted to reiterate how much fun it is and how impressive your work on the Awards has always been, Petty. Thumbs Up Although I do note that at the end it says "Vote Now!", which I blame for my confusion over the beginning of the voting period. Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm

"Vote in a bit when we've finalised everything" rather lacks an air of authority to it!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Yes, but that's not my fault! Mad
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:59 pm

You can't just expect us not to do what we're told.

Oh, wait.. I just remembered where this is. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 am

Doing what we're told is asking us to not do what we're told, but we're a inscrutable people - we Forumshirans - and we might do what we're told (on occasions) just to show we can do what we're told if we think it is unexpeced to do so {{{and especially if it annoys Petty, and especially especially if it annoys Eldo... Nod }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:29 am

I voted but then amended it I suppose I should vote again since I voted too early Nod

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:36 am

Ill scrap your first votes then Sin and use the latest.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:28 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Ill scrap your first votes then Sin and use the latest.

ok just copied and pasted them all and resent them... cheers

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next