Ringdrotten
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
chris63
azriel
19 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by Bluebottle Wed May 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Does all this anime have a punch-line?  Suspect

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Giphywhat sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Giphy
what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Giphywhat sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Giphy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by bungobaggins Thu May 21, 2015 3:43 pm

I started a club for guys with erectile dysfunction.

Spoiler:

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu May 21, 2015 4:08 pm

lol! @ bungo and azriel

Bluebottle wrote:Haha. That is in no way a bad idea, but I was kind of halfway through rewatching it anyway, got to around the end of season 2. I was just a bit too tired for any big action sequenses, so Ember Island Players worked quite well. It's a rare quiet moment in the series, with a lot of introspection, retrospection and some wonderful character interaction. Might be one of my favourite episodes. Smile

Yeah, "Ember Island Players" is great. I think taking a quiet moment to look back at the whole series before the finale was a stroke of genius. It's also the most-quoted episode of the series within ATLA fandom, in my experience. Some really funny stuff. Very Happy

I love the "Four Seasons" song too, btw. One of my favorites.

I had been doing a group rewatch of ATLA over the course of several months, which we started in February in honor of the 10th anniversary of the show, bu I've fallen behind since interest in the rewatch thread has waned and there's not a ton of discussion still happening there. But I do want to finish the rest of the show since I've actually never watched the whole thing in sequence before. I got into it sometime late in the second season but watched the early episodes out of order and while I've rewatched it multiple times, it's always been by jumping around.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu May 21, 2015 4:12 pm

Razz Laughing Laughing Bungo !

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu May 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Eldorion wrote:Yeah, "Ember Island Players" is great.  I think taking a quiet moment to look back at the whole series before the finale was a stroke of genius.  It's also the most-quoted episode of the series within ATLA fandom, in my experience.  Some really funny stuff. Very Happy

Yeah, I couldn't help giggling through the whole thing. Razz

Eldorion wrote:I love the "Four Seasons" song too, btw.  One of my favorites.

I also love how when Iroh goes to find Zuko afterwards and knocks on the door or whatever Zuko yells, "For the last time I will not play the Zungi horn!" Laughing

Eldorion wrote:I had been doing a group rewatch of ATLA over the course of several months, which we started in February in honor of the 10th anniversary of the show, bu I've fallen behind since interest in the rewatch thread has waned and there's not a ton of discussion still happening there.  But I do want to finish the rest of the show since I've actually never watched the whole thing in sequence before.  I got into it sometime late in the second season but watched the early episodes out of order and while I've rewatched it multiple times, it's always been by jumping around.

Ah, were at about the same place then. We could try talking a bit about it from here on out, although I'm not sure I'll be very regular in when I get around to watching it. (And quite often I watch a couple of episodes at a time when I do.)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu May 21, 2015 6:13 pm

I've fallen behind so I'm plowing through a bunch of episodes at the same time and am going to try to get ahead of the pace while I'm in the mood, since I'm not so great at watching stuff every week. Razz But I'll probably post some thoughts on episodes in the TV show or anime threads, and I'd be happy to hear what you think of stuff if/when you keep rewatching. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri May 22, 2015 12:39 am

Haha, well, I'll have to see what I get around to, but I'll enjoy reading your views either way. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri May 22, 2015 12:41 am

I love Iroh. I love you

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Quote+1+--5+Great+Uncle+Iroh+Quotes+-+on+Komic+Korrawhat sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Quote+2+--5+Great+Uncle+Iroh+Quotes+-+on+Komic+Korra
what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Quote+4+--5+Great+Uncle+Iroh+Quotes+-+on+Komic+Korrawhat sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Quote+3+--5+Great+Uncle+Iroh+Quotes+-+on+Komic+Korra
what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Quote+5+--5+Great+Uncle+Iroh+Quotes+-+on+Komic+Korra

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 FR6bkEF

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat May 23, 2015 1:13 am

Laughing

I'll never get tired of "one simple trick" jokes but that's especially good.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat May 23, 2015 9:26 pm

I bought a 'Lord of the Rings' themed kitchen.

My wife loves the Hob bit.

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat May 23, 2015 9:26 pm

I have just read an unpublished edition of The Lord of The Rings in which Bilbo Baggins dies while having sex.

I guess old hobbits die hard.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat May 23, 2015 9:29 pm

It's the first time I've seen duck on the menu in a curry house so I've gone for the Duck Masala.

I will probably end up with a big bill.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun May 24, 2015 12:33 am

:facepalm: Laughing that's quackers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun May 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue May 26, 2015 4:03 am

Hubby has ' I love you' tattooed on his penis, and goes home to show his wife, she says 'There you go again, trying to put words in my mouth'

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue May 26, 2015 4:12 am

how many spanish men does it take to change a light bulb?

...just Juan.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue May 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Laughing Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue May 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat May 30, 2015 4:00 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Tumblr_mkj5i07Imj1r5z4bho1_400
what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Tumblr_mkj5i07Imj1r5z4bho2_500
what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Tumblr_mkj5i07Imj1r5z4bho3_400

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat May 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Had to save that lol!

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun May 31, 2015 2:41 pm

Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun May 31, 2015 2:43 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Tumblr_mvxerqDPp91r6fshmo1_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:52 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 Aa

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:11 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 22 2015%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next