Forest Shepherd
The Archet Bugle
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dr Who and the Newark Cult - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Who and the Newark Cult

Post by Orwell Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:28 am

He is playing the companion! Shocked

I hope you're reading Ol' Anon's surperlative Dr Who Episodes and not just cherry picking, Blue! Mad

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:45 am

Oh, no. Just implying that he couldn't possibly complain with the current situation. Wink

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 am

I think you will find I can complain I any situation. Twisted Evil

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Oh, actors always complain. It's an occupational effort in hope of getting a raise. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 am

Episode 7

"Well, I think that's over then, Doctor. Is it back to the Tardis then?"

"Not so quickly, my juicy plumlet," the Doctor said patiently. "I think there is more to this story than killing Robert Downey Junior, however honourable. What about the Newarkans? What about these Forumshirans in glass cases? Indeed, it seems to me like Ol' Anon has a few too many threads going in this mix."

"I'm sure he'll know exactly where all this is going."

"I fear it may be otherwise, but we'll see. Let's have a closer look at who else is in the cases..."

"There's young Norc."

"And here's Azriel..."

"Eldorion..."

"Blue...."

"Tinuviel..."

"Are you sure?"

"It's on the name plaque.. and who could not recognise that fine nose!"

"True, Mrs Figg. True."  

"So why are they here in glass cases I wonder?"

"I must apply my gigantic intellect to the mystery, I think." The Doctor stopped to stroke her chin thoughtfuly, looking very intelligent.

"Oh you're still alive, are you?" asked a familiar voice.

"Clara!" the Doctor said. "I'm glad you're here. Please explain to us why all these Forumshirans are here, will you."

"Not even Ol' Anon knows that yet, I'm afraid," Clara said sweetly.  

"Clara, did you just say, 'Oh you're still alive, are you"," Petty asked suspiciously.

"Oh did I?" Clara smiled. "Oh sorry. Must have been a Freudian slip. I meant to say, 'Oh you're still alive, I thought you would be, of course, as I had absolutely no idea Robert Downey Junior was waiting here to kill the Doctor.' Oh dear! Is this Robert Downey Junior impaled on his own sword? That's turn up for the books, isnit it!"  

"In fact, it could be, but let's not get into that just now..." the Doctor muttered, getting suspicious. "There is something I find very suspicious about you, Clara. I just can't put my finger on it exactly..." And the Doctor stopped again to stroke her chin thoughtfully, looking very intelligent.

"Oh you'll be suggesting I'm a cyborg next, Doctor, and not only that but the leader of a gang of cyborgs, all made to look like former Doctor Who actors and staff members so as to lull you into a false sense of security so that you could be lured into a temple like structure where Robert Downey Junior was waiting in wait with the purpose of killiing you. I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth."

"Mmm..." the Doctor mmmmed, stopping once more to stroke her chin. "I suppose without concrete evidence to the contrary, I'll just have to believe you for the moment."

"Good. Very good," Clara smled. "Well, seeing you're not dead after all, perhaps, I can interest you in this glass of champagne. It's not poison - I assure you."

And then a small panel opened in Clara's tummy and a glass of pink champagne - slightly smoking - came out on the end of a mechanical arm.

"Why, thank you, Clara," the Doctor smild, as she was rather fond of pink champagne, and she reached out to take it.

Petty, looking on, frowned, his face showing all the hallmarks of a Scotsman who believed that a glass of champagne that smoked was possily not champagne at all - either that, or it was very hot inside Clara's tunmmy.... Then it all came to him in a rush!

"Doctor! Don't drink it! She's a cyborg!"

And Petty swiftly grabbed the glass from the Doctor's hand where she held it close to her lucious lips.

"Don't be silly, Petty," Clara laughed almost as if she wasn't an evil  cyborg at all. But Petty wasn't fooled by her beauty anymore.

"If this isn't poisonous - you drink it."

"Oh no, no..."

"Drink it, I say!" And Petty put the glass to Clara's lips and with his other hand pulled her hair in a violent domestic type fashion and forced her head back.

glug glug glug --- sizzle - bonk bonk - clatter ---grumble...

"Watch out, Doctor!" Petty cried and he threw himself at the Doctor, taking them both to the floor where they slid for about six feet with Petty on top...

Boooooooooooooommmmm!

to be continued...
The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle
Forumshire's Most Respectable Journal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:11 pm

crikey! Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 am

Episode 8

"Are you alright, Doctor?" Petty asked, the blast still ringing in his ears as he peeled off some of Clara's skin from the back of his head.

"I will..." the Doctor gasped. "Once you've gotten ... off... me... Hey! What's that sticking into me? Have you got a torch in your pocket?"

"I don't know..." Petty said as he rolled onto the floor. "Oh... oh.. yes, it must be." Petty then quickly changed the subject because though a certain part of him was no gentleman the rest of him was, especially his puritanical Presbyterian brain. "Look, Doctor! All the glass cases have shattered."

"No wonder. It was tremendous blast," the Doctor commented as she climbed to her feet. "Oh will you look at that! All those Forumshirans are actually alive! Look! They're moving. Their eyes are opening!"

"No, Doctor," drawled a sweetly evil, strangely handsome voice. "They're dead. They're zombies!"

"You know, I always had an inkling..." the Doctor began, but politely stopped before saying more.

Petty jumped to his feet and gave the handsome mddleaged man standing at the top of the stairs - where Robert Downey Junior had first addressed them a little earlier - a fierce glare. "Orwell McOdo!" he hissed. "I should have known you'd turn up some time!"

"What? Dear Petty, " Orwell drawled smugly. "You're not suggesting this is a turn up for the books, are you?"

"No, it's a turnip for the boots alright!" Petty countered.

Orwell scowled. "Hey! You take that back!"  

"Never!" Petty scowled back.

"Now, now, you two," the Doctor interrupted politely. "Look here, Orwell, be honest now, are you behind all this?"

Orwell pinkened slightly. "Well, not exactly..." he said and then fell silent.

"If not you, who?" the Doctor pressed.

"Well," Orwell said slowly.  "It could easily have been me, as you know I'm an evil genious, but on this occasion..."

"Stop blathering! Who is behind it all?"

"You don't need to be terse, Doctor. Give me a chance. Tell me, have you ever heard of the Master?

"Of course I have," the Doctor cried. "Don't tell me the Master is here!"

"No, not exactly..."

"Oh fuck me dead..."

"I'm getting to it, I'm getting to it."

"Then get to it, you pompous git!"

"Well, I say, the pompous comment is a little strong..."

"Orwell!"

"Yes, Miss. It's not the Master, it's..."

A female voice then interrupted in a honey saccarine tone.

"The Mistress!"

And behind Orwell appeared a woman who, though looking quite different to the Doctor, was exactly equally as beautiful.

The Doctor's eyes widened in amazement.

"Amarie!" she gasped.

to be continued...
The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Shocked Amarie!???

Sofa
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Amarië... of course. Shocked

Loving this. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:47 pm

It does make perfect sense, amazingly.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Looks like there was more going on with Orwell and Amarie than they let on. I always had my suspicions. Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Dum dum drrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! Shocked
This is great fun !

Dr Who and the Newark Cult - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Dr Who and the Newark Cult - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:15 am

Episode 9

"Of course!" the Doctor cried. "It could only ever be another woman with half a chance of outsmarting me!"

"Too true, Doctor," said the Mistress. "And a complicated cunning plan it has been... Orwell. Step forth. Show them the detonator remote thingee."

Orwell stepped forward, grinning smugly and he immediately held up what was clearly a detonator remote thingee.

"This planet is a huge ball of jellignite," the Mistress smiled evily. "When I say 'Now' Orwell will push the detonator button. Exactly one minute later - not a second more, not a second less - this whole planet will explode...."    

"Err... Mistress..."

"Shush! Orwie, I haven't finished... Now, Doctor, my troop of Zombies will be given a word-of-instruction in a moment and they will rush forward and tie you two up tightly..."

"Err... Mistress... I really need to...."

"Do you mind, Orwie? Really, you can be quite rude at times! ... Now, Doctor, if by chance you outrun my zombies, my Dr Who replica staff member cyborgs will be waiting for you outside. Look! I have this transistor radio here which I will alert them with so they can grab you as you run fom this replica temple. You see, there can be no escape...."

"But you will be trapped here and get blown up too," the Doctor said.

The Mistress laughed out loud. "No - you see, I have an Antitardis parked out the back. Once my zombies or my cyborgs have tied you up, I will jump in with Orwell, and just before we close the door, I will give Orwell the instruction word to push the button..."

"Um.. Mistress.... Mistress!" Orwell tried to break in with some urgency.  

"You rude man! What?"

"Let me go over the plan again. You did tell me the word was 'Now' didn't you?"

"Of course it is, you idiot."

"So when you told me that when you said 'Now' I was to push the button on this detonator remote thingee?"

"Of course I did. Even an idiot like you can follow such a simple instruction... ... Oh my god. Have you already pushed it?" the Mistress gasped as she noticed that a red light was flickering on the detonator remote thingee.

"Well... actually..." Orwell answered sheepishly, looking both embarrassed and terrified. "You did say when you said the word 'Now' I was to push the button..."

"Oh my god!" cried the Mistress."Run! Run for your lives!"

And the Mistress ran off at a great speed in her high heels and short skirt, her balance perfect due to her experience fleeing from drunk men after closing time at the nightclubs when she was a mite younger.

The Doctor looked at Petty. Petty looked back.

"Run!" they cried in unison.

Orwell stood like a statue staring incoherently at the detonator remote thingee in his hand. It was like he was mesmerized by the flickering red light. Suddenly, it came to him.

"Run!" he yelled. "Run away!"

And he too sped off.

The Doctor and Petty got back to the Tardis just in time. The Doctor immediately took the controls and just as the Tardis was dematerializing they heard the huge explosion.

"That was a close call," Petty gasped.

"The Mistress almost got me," the Doctor sighed. "What a brilliant woman she is. Cunning beyond the ken of all men, methinks!"

"But not so cunning in her choice of companions," Petty said in relief. "I mean -- Orwell for a companion? Well, you know what I mean...."

"I do, Petty my dear," the Doctor answered quietly. "I do."  

the end... and another beginning...
The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:53 am

Hm, did Orwell actually push the button too early. Or did he carefully orchestrate this so the Doctor and Petty could escape. scratch

It's good when the end leaves you with something to ponder. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:02 pm

cheers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2